If Mort Divine ruled the world

RE: The teacher that told a student to only use feminist sources on the wage gap.

So it turns out the student who was told that is actually the younger sister of a Youtuber I watch. Here she goes into more detail.

Just to provide an anecdote to corroborate the whole "fuck the facts" sentiment, I have read statements on papers I've had to grade in relation to SJWish topics where the undergraduate author said something along the lines of "why can't we ignore the facts and just believe [victims]".

Reactions: CiG
Just to provide an anecdote to corroborate the whole "fuck the facts" sentiment, I have read statements on papers I've had to grade in relation to SJWish topics where the undergraduate author said something along the lines of "why can't we ignore the facts and just believe [victims]".

i mean, it's a pretty big talking point for the progressive libs. anecdotal evidence trumps statistics only when non-white-males are the victims

Thanks though, condescending faggot.

why you waste your time on this is beyond me. but you were a SJW so I guess it's not too foreign :loco:

why you waste your time on this is beyond me. but you were a SJW so I guess it's not too foreign :loco:

Why do I waste my time watching 40k paint tutorials or political/scientific lectures or drunken cooking shows? What do you think actually goes on on Youtube?

Btw I made this last night when I was drunk, maybe you'll be a little more disappointed in me now. ;)

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publ...bates-gender-reversal.html?platform=hootsuite

“I’ve never had an audience be so articulate about something so immediately after the performance,” Salvatore says of the cathartic discussions. “For me, watching people watch it was so informative. People across the board were surprised that their expectations about what they were going to experience were upended.”

Many were shocked to find that they couldn’t seem to find in Jonathan Gordon what they had admired in Hillary Clinton—or that Brenda King’s clever tactics seemed to shine in moments where they’d remembered Donald Trump flailing or lashing out. For those Clinton voters trying to make sense of the loss, it was by turns bewildering and instructive, raising as many questions about gender performance and effects of sexism as it answered.

Another talking point bites the dust.

I don't understand how anybody who is interested in the world could say get off Youtube. Just the other day I stumbled into the ex-Jehovah's Witness community and watched a bunch of videos by them. Ridiculously interesting, like watching a documentary but instead getting straight to the source.

Those JWs are fucked up btw.

this youtube horseshit. get away from all that garbage and you'll thank me later

I reread it. Your usual vague drivel.

You mean Youtube politics? What do you mean? I subscribe to lots of channels but watch about 20% of all content I'd say. This was the first video of hers I watched, when I realised it was related to that Twitter screencap. Will likely be the last video of hers I watch too, unless she actually does something interesting in the future.

Do you think I'm some rabid card carrier that jizzes over every single anti-SJW video? If so you're wrong. I just don't want to miss something potentially being interesting.

Hopefully that was enough information for you to drop the condescending faggot shtick.

But she's a stupid basic bitch who just says a bunch of shit that you only need two brain cells rubbed together to know, and says it in the most obnoxious way possible.

I guess her voice is kinda shrill but whatevs she's hot. She's probably too successful / principled to let me lick her butt tho