If Mort Divine ruled the world

If they wanted to do it, they should simply make it less physically violent and more psychologically violent. Thinking that without men, women would simply enact a global world peace regime, is fucking insane, immature and inexperienced retard thinking.

Precisely why most feminists and all SJWs should stay the fuck away from scripts etc.

What group other than feminists think they know so much about human nature while simultaneously knowing next to nothing about human nature?

Reactions: Dak
If they wanted to do it, they should simply make it less physically violent and more psychologically violent.

mean-girls-mean-girls-200481_640_657.jpg

no, white girls are already making the joke on twitter that Mean Girls is the girl version of Lord of the Flies. Ein is really predictable with his white girl ness

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/loréal-fires-its-first-trans-model-after-she-called-out-white-americas-racism_us_59a98190e4b0354e4409ec60
“Honestly I don’t have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people,” Bergdorf reportedly wrote, going on to address the privileges afforded to them. “Because most of ya’ll don’t even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggressions to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this s***.”

“Come see me when you realise that racism isn’t learned, it’s inherited and consciously or unconsciously passed down through privilege,” she added.“Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk.”

Hahaha.

This womyn is so ignorant. At least she's not perpetuating the myth that women are more prone to emotional states and hysteria...

I think the actual cure to all of this retarded social justice/radical feminist/progressivism is just a simple history course.

So was "the physiques should be switched for accuracy hur hur hur."

In what way? You made it personal, he simply mocked the stereotype of Antifa's physique, nothing to do with you.

Unless you're going masked and weaponized in your free time and you took his jab to heart? :heh:

Also, do you call your friends and associates who are currently sharing billions of Nazi/alt-right memes lately bitter?

No, and I wouldn't have called it bitter if he hadn't included that comment. The stereotype of Antifa's physique is a conflicted and confused amalgam of right-wing bullshit. There's nothing personal about it; I'm simply chuckling at the attempt to salvage a particular body image.

schrodingers-leftist-a-thought-experiment-invented-by-conservatives-in-which-27485284.png

Reactions: tagradh