If Mort Divine ruled the world

Fair enough, like I said, regardless of why they did it, I think it was definitely much more purposeful than uh nuu muh battery life.

Well that's probable, but I wouldn't immediately infer the only point was to mimic nazis for nazi sake. There's more nuance to consider. I'm not trying to defend nazi ignorance in strict "aryan supremacy" terms, but there's many points to consider. Why does Antifa wear black hoods? Wouldn't other color hoods provide the same practical anonymity? No one questions the symbolism there, but there's only one color of flame unless one adds chemicals.

Somehow coal miners, jihad targets, meth addicts, and black on white crime victims didn't make the list. Amazing. You don't have white privilege, but you do have class privilege, the two of which are frequently confused by people with class privilege so they can apologize for the theoretic only privilege which they can't abdicate while they maintain the practical and real privilege they could.

Somehow coal miners, jihad targets, meth addicts, and black on white crime victims didn't make the list. Amazing. You don't have white privilege, but you do have class privilege, the two of which are frequently confused by people with class privilege so they can apologize for the theoretic only privilege which they can't abdicate while they maintain the practical and real privilege they could.

I didn't assume that most people here were dumb enough to think that this clip comprised the totality of white existence. I assumed that maybe some people here would get the joke, and see that I'm making fun of myself by posting this as much as any other yuppie millennial.

I know I have class privilege. That video makes fun of the class to which I belong. I thought it was funny. Seems like you just got triggered though.

I thought I'd need to include some italics or exclamation points to reach a triggered post status. The video's "oops" shtick isn't very funny on its own, as well as being old. Slapping the "race talk" veneer over it didn't magically transform its ability to elicit a laugh. It did make it worth a comment rather than being simply ignorable.

Honestly, that has to do more with you than with the video. Which I think you know, but you choose to color over with the pretense of being a more objective critic. But I won't tell you what you should or shouldn't laugh at.

"A four-year, traditional university is supposed to be a place of learning, of understanding, of safety and security. However, there is an element among us who may be frustrating those goals: Veterans.

UCCS is known for its number of veterans who are full and part-time students. But these veterans of much of the school prides themselves on may be hurting the university.

First off, many veterans openly mock the ideas of diversity and safe spaces for vulnerable members of society. This is directly in contradiction to the mission of UCCS. Many veterans utter the mantra that they, "do not see color". But the problem lies in their socialization into the military culture that is that of a white supremacist organization. They have been permanently tainted, and are no long fit for a four-year university.

Second, many students are frightened by the presence of veterans in their classrooms. Veterans usually have an overwhelming presence in the classroom, which can distract other students. This is usually true for vulnerable individual such as LGBTQQI2SAA, who have been known to be the butt of insensitive jokes made by veterans.

Finally, veterans usually are associated with extremists right-wing groups such as the tea party and the NRA. In order to provide a safe place for all students, extremist right-wing groups must be suppressed on campus. This would include their followers: veterans.

That is not to say that veterans should not be allowed an education. Veterans should be allowed to attend trade schools, or maybe even community college. But, in order to protect our academic institutions we must ban veterans from four-year universities."

:lol: UCCS is in Colorado Springs which is home to the Air Academy, like 3 Air bases and 1 US army post, for context/reference. It's also hilariously segregated in terms of wealth, horizontally. Closer to the army base in the South is where they put all their hispanics and the north, where the trust fund colorado elite live. Funny area

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Co...veterans-to-white-supremacists-441704493.html

p.s. holy fuck this acronym has gotten even longer! LGBTQQI2SAA

The NRA is a right wing extremist group? The Tea Party (which practically isn't a thing anymore)? Ban vets from 4 year institutions?

Better idea: Ban all non-vets from 4 year institutions. Most of them are just there to party anyway.

Was reading an old Hitch article about gun control and this paragraph really stood out to me, in relation to everything that's happening in America right now, what with the same people desperate to ban guns also being the same people promoting vigilante violence, trigger warnings and safe spaces.

The statistics on all this are inexact, but not as alarming as you might think.
In cases where armed and experienced civilians have intervened to chal-
lenge armed criminals, the likelihood of bystanders being hit has been sev-
eral times less than in similar interventions by police. More important,
though, is something that cannot be statistically quantified. People who are
constantly afraid have lost their self-respect. And in an effort to get it back,
they call for vicarious revenge on crime by bellowing for law and order
solutions. When these fail to deliver, the talk turns to vigilantism. So one
ends up with the words of both worlds - bloated, corrupt and repressive
police departments and assault weapons in the hands of the gangsters, with
public opinion still poisoned by fear. Instead of a confident citizenry, one
has a mass of atomized opinion-poll digits, crying in vain to authority to
save them, and loosing off the odd, vicious, Bernhard Goetz-style fusillade.
(The Black Panthers, who at least briefly taught better manners to the
police, also succumbed to gangsterism and illustrated the futility of Wild
West-type tactics. there is no street-theater solution to this problem).

http://www.hoboes.com/pub/Firearms/Essays/Myth of Gun Control/

Reactions: Dak
I think races or ethnicities can mingle with no issue - given a shared culture and intelligence distributions. Multiculturalism and IQ inequalities combined with victimhood identity politics have poisoned this well significantly. Marxist/Feminist agenda is to absolutely poison this well, imagining that from the Chaos a utopia will emerge. This expectation is as ignorant as the chaos promoting ideas that they have.