If Mort Divine ruled the world

Jimmy already summed it up for me, but to compare it to the claim that she was sexually assaulted in that video is still an insult and a large leap in believing that she was a victim because of that.

What's with people trying to define themselves in certain niche groups anyways? I'm losing touch on society, i'm falling behind.

No it outright does not. A threat is enough for assault to have happened.

Battery does.

Yea, morty is kind of right on this one.

But so is Jimmy with this statement ..

Not all threats are considered assault. To rise to the level of an actionable offense (in which the plaintiff may file suit), two main elements must be present:

- The act was intended to cause apprehension of harmful or offensive contact; and
- The act indeed caused apprehension in the victim that harmful or offensive contact would occur.

Also, you you can get hit with a Terrorist Threats charge(PC422) for actual threats. And no mort, that doesn't apply to taller, heavier, fatter people getting loud with you.

But thank the gods society is not being run by clowns(vicious ones at that) like mort. Imagine where we would be if telling someone to shut the fuck up (whatever your stature is) is actually threatening enough to be punishable. Scary.

there is no inherent difference in power between two men on a social level.

There is with men and women.

Here is the more intelligent specimen of the local forum SJWtroll pair. This one is demonstrating the total cognitive skills of a human 1-2 SDs behind the curve. It is difficult to tell exactly where it lies, as the vocabulary suggests average but the reasoning ability displayed suggests as low as 3. This one is clearly the leader of the local pair, as the follower is solidly within the -3rd SD on all counts.

kinda lame, aping off that early Marshal Mathers wife-beat woman hate shit, passe as fuck yo like steal something more relevant if you aint got a style of your own

insert a quarter, please try again homie

Mort, what do you mean when you say "inherent?" Obviously, you focused on a particular aspect of its meaning when you stated it, hence your italics. Generally, I agree with you on these topics, but I may disagree with you on this particular argument. It sounds to me like it's a Hobbesian "In Nature" argument, which is far too easy to break apart with particularities, i.e. race, class, social distinction, etc., to sustain as a valid argument. In nature, these particularities aren't factors, but they are in our stratified, complicated world. I'm not disagreeing with you generally, just particularly.

kinda lame, aping off that early Marshal Mathers wife-beat woman hate shit, passe as fuck yo like steal something more relevant if you aint got a style of your own

insert a quarter, please try again homie

:lol:

Lynch was one of the originators of that style ... and he's also been around since the early 90's, you clueless skeezbag. And his shit is more focused on horror, not "wife beat- woman hate" shit. Eminem was still a nobody when Lynch was innovating "horrorcore". "Style of your own" ... lol, clueless.

Only reasons i posted that track was because i want you to shut the fuck up and sit in that corner, bitch.

Mort, what do you mean when you say "inherent?" Obviously, you focused on a particular aspect of its meaning when you stated it, hence your italics. Generally, I agree with you on these topics, but I may disagree with you on this particular argument. It sounds to me like it's a Hobbesian "In Nature" argument, which is far too easy to break apart with particularities, i.e. race, class, social distinction, etc., to sustain as a valid argument. In nature, these particularities aren't factors, but they are in our stratified, complicated world. I'm not disagreeing with you generally, just particularly.

Reasoned argumentation is a lie from the white patriarchy BO. There is equality in ad hominems.

I feel like gender and race issues have usurped the ultimate power struggle, the class system. Is that just me?

Actually, this is a major point among politically-minded intellectuals. Some claim that the race/gender discussion does distract from economic disparity, while others claim that race and gender are inextricable from economic disparity.

If you're interested, there's a book on the former issue (the distraction from economic matters by racial identity politics) by a very reputable literary critic, Walter Benn Michaels:

9780805083316_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG