If Mort Divine ruled the world

This woman seems to be doing the edgelord channel rounds, and it looks like a landslide of backlash is slowly coming her way. Should be entertaining.

A gun control bill that boot licking statists like Pat and BO will love:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...dfather-clause-proposed-by-state-legislature/

It basically bans all semi auto firearms and does not grandfather possession of them which would make anyone who owns a gun a felon merely for possessing it. If you train with a firearm, you can be charged with promoting paramilitary activity. This is the testing ground for similar legislation across the country.

Edit: the training thing is actually in a different bill: https://www.legiscan.com/VA/text/SB64/2020

SCOTUS will strike this down. I don't understand why they are bothering. It's probably a good thing if they do, will just present the opportunity to set even clearer precedent.

78160630_159219712135192_1567832396420612096_n.jpg

/pol/ memes become reality

EDIT: Actually, apparently this video is a few years old and the meme came after. Still, laughed my ass off.

I already looked it up before posting that, but there's scant information on Wiki, what are you referring to? The meme specifically says "we" because she was part of a group that did it, what more nuance could it have?

tbh while I was under the (apparently incorrect) impression that the victim has an innocent rando, assuming he was a scam artist, that doesn't really justify what happened. If she was a con victim of his then that would be one thing, but apparently she was paid $9k to torture and help kill him, and had no previous relation. That just makes her a murderer for hire. And in any case, people are rarely sympathetic of victim-criminals to begin with. No man that murders his wife because she cheated on him, for example, would ever get invited to become a spokesperson of some group.

She also delivered the ransom letter and tape with full knowledge he was already dead, and admitted to a prison inmate accidentally that he was going to die no matter what happened anyway. The lead detective also stated that there were hairs of all the women involved discovered on the mattress the victim was tied to, which puts her claim that they never found any of her DNA on the victim into disrepute.

Fuck her, and isn't it ironic that a woman who participated in the kidnapping, torture and murder of a male gets out of prison and becomes a muh wamenz activist? lmao.

There's a 90's article from a psychology magazine that has been updated as recently as 2016 here.

Yeah, assuming that she's not making it all up, years of being physically and sexually abused as a child tends to have negative effects on a person. She should still be in jail and shouldn't be a "speaker", but she's also not been living some life of luxury or ease, which is what the scare quoted reference to oppressed implies.

Mort BTFO: John's Hopkins research indicates no one is born gay or trans:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/0...-evidence-people-are-born-gay-or-transgender/

The study breaks down in three parts: First, Mayer and McHugh examined whether homosexuality is an inherited trait, and concluded that people are not simply "born that way." Second, they looked at the causes of the poor mental health associated with gay and transgender people, concluding that social stress does not explain all of it. Finally, they studied transgenderism, concluding that it is not innate and that transgender "treatments" are associated with negative outcomes.

Link to study in the article

Edit: 2016 date...fuck

Last edited:
but she's also not been living some life of luxury or ease, which is what the scare quoted reference to oppressed implies.

She lectures on wamenz oppression regularly, I think that's all it is referencing. Not that she had a privileged upbringing, I didn't read it that way whatsoever. Not that I really care anyway, it's an irrelevant detail.