If Mort Divine ruled the world

The worst of my students have seemed competent, just lazy, but I had a guy from a remedial chemistry class show up to my office hours, and he ticked just about every stereotype box possible. He absolutely could not grasp the concept of one Ca2+ ion needing two Cl- ions to balance charges. He would complain about how much his life sucked and how he was going to be expelled if he didn't get a C in the class, a sophomore on some kind of scholarship. Two years and 10s of 1000s of dollars wasted.

Reactions: Dak
BREAKING: Jessica Yaniv appears in court on weapons charges.
Jessica Yaniv appeared today in B.C. Provincial Court accompanied by her mother. Yaniv is facing two counts of possession of a prohibited weapon violating the Firearms Act.

As we previously reported, Yaniv was arrested in August by RCMP after appearing on popular YouTuber Blaire White’s channel, brandishing and demonstrating the functionality of a taser at one point in the debate, and claiming to be fully aware of its illegality.

Yaniv faces a maximum sentence of six months in prison.

Many prisons have LGBT sections, but I'm not sure how it goes for trannies in Canada. Will he be imprisoned with the women (because Canada obv) or do they disregard gender identity and put him where he belongs? Also gotta say, Yaniv is trash, but prison for a taser? What the fuck.

View attachment 22629

He's at it again, he can't be stopped.
l9sFJv5.jpg

but I'm not sure how it goes for trannies in Canada. Will he be imprisoned with the women (because Canada obv) or do they disregard gender identity and put him where he belongs? Also gotta say, Yaniv is trash, but prison for a taser? What the fuck.
edit: *not sure about Canada ......

but i dont think they would ever imprison men and women together in this country. Trannies go where they rightfully belong, but they also are not thrown in general population and have their own spaces(same for most fags).

Last edited:
edit: *not sure about Canada ......

but i dont think they would ever imprison men and women together in this country. Trannies go where they rightfully belong, but they also are not thrown in general population and have their own spaces(same for most fags).

Even if Canada throws Yaniv in with the men (and even if he goes into the separate LGBT section) I pretty much guarantee he will take this to the courts again and claim his gender identity is being denied. Canada is hilarious.

Cattelan is known for sculptures that challenge popular culture. One of his artworks -- an 18-carat-gold toilet valued at around $6 million -- made headlines in September when it was ripped out of a wall and stolen from Bleinheim Palace in England.

The functioning toilet -- titled "America" -- had been part of Cattelan's exhibition "Victory is Not an Option."

Europoors can't help but seethe at our superiority