If Mort Divine ruled the world

This shit is so crazy. She started transitioning from female to male at the age of 12, lived most of her teens as a dude, and recently detransitioned back to a chick. She had a legit beard and chest hair and all, and her voice is destroyed beyond repair by the treatments.

If I had the wrong upbringing I would definitely be a tranny. I remember one time when I was 5 I was walking around with only an oversized sweater and undies on, and my dad asked me where my pants were. I told him it was a dress and he told me to put some pants on before he whooped my ass. Didn't seem fair that only girls got to skip the pants step of clothing, especially since I was a bit autistic and would sometimes have mental breakdowns trying to get the button done correctly on my pants. Didn't learn how to tie my own shoes until 5th grade. Then when I was 10 I first noticed that my ballsac had a vertical line across it, and wondered if I used to have a vagina that got stitched up and filled with balls at some point. Maybe once a year in elementary school someone would confuse me for a girl too, which really offended me at the time, and was a deciding factor in having a reference to my biological sex in my primary internet handle. But now I'm bald so it's all good.

EDIT: I also wanted long pretty hair as a kid but that's mostly because Future Trunks was my sex idol tbh.

If I had the wrong upbringing I would definitely be a tranny. I remember one time when I was 5 I was walking around with only an oversized sweater and undies on, and my dad asked me where my pants were. I told him it was a dress and he told me to put some pants on before he whooped my ass. Didn't seem fair that only girls got to skip the pants step of clothing, especially since I was a bit autistic and would sometimes have mental breakdowns trying to get the button done correctly on my pants. Didn't learn how to tie my own shoes until 5th grade. Then when I was 10 I first noticed that my ballsac had a vertical line across it, and wondered if I used to have a vagina that got stitched up and filled with balls at some point. Maybe once a year in elementary school someone would confuse me for a girl too, which really offended me at the time, and was a deciding factor in having a reference to my biological sex in my primary internet handle. But now I'm bald so it's all good.

EDIT: I also wanted long pretty hair as a kid but that's mostly because Future Trunks was my sex idol tbh.
it's awesome to see someone post a story about himself that's almost as weird as the crazy-ass stories i post about my fucked-up life

Just a tranny? Maybe a serial killer. Maybe if you were born in Japan you would have went on to create some great mango and animu. When I was very young I saw my dad wear kilts a few times and that confused the hell out of me, so my dad got me a kilt too but I grew out of that very quickly.

fwiw, I was aware of the existence of kilts at the time, my school did some kind of Scottish pride event when I was in kindergarten and I remember the kilts really stood out to me as weird/shocking, so maybe that inspired my sweater-dress decision too.

Reactions: CiG

when i was wearing skirts, i wasn't 5, i was 14
and it was a sex-costume thing
i knew girls that were into fucking a guy wearing a "sissy-dress"
i used to have a "sissy-dress" where the front looked like a shiny-blue prom-dress, but my arms were stuck behind my back in a straight-jacket kinda thing
and the girls dressing me up in this thing weren't into going down on other girls, it was a female-dominance thing, where i'm in the dress with a long goatee and the girl sucking my dick while my arms are stuck behind my back

Always men's fault when some purposely all-female-to-make-a-point movie flops. As this guy points out, women are half the population, why aren't they showing up to support shit like Birds of Prey? If being able to identify with the characters on screen is such an important thing to these IdPol filmmakers, why are they shocked that an all-female, explicitly feminist film isn't going over well with the core male audience for comic book movies?

Probably also didn't help that the director is a literal nobody.

Can't listen to the audio (and probably won't because I don't watch capeshit anyways), but I just skipped around and saw the tweet where the Conway guy says "The result was a complete desexualizing of Harley in 'Birds' -- so much so that we see her in baggy overalls or baggy pajamas, etc", lmao. Harley Quinn was sexualized even in the Y7-rated 90s cartoon series. Reminds me of some image I've seen somewhere on 4chan where they show Spiderman with a big shapely butt in a skintight suit, and some chick hero in what should be a skintight suit but somehow is still saggy and flat. Trying their damnedest to fight human biological imperatives.

Reactions: CiG
Coates appeared on a sports podcast about the life and race involving Vick and the dude goes "how is dog fighting any worse than factory farming?" Lol dude so blind by black life it's wild

Clearly I hadn't been following Warren close enough. Reparations for gay couples? Having a young trans person interview her secretary of education nominee before giving them the job? Gender non-binary people are the backbone of the US democracy? Whew lad she's a nutjob.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy