If Mort Divine ruled the world

Clearly I hadn't been following Warren close enough. Reparations for gay couples? Having a young trans person interview her secretary of education nominee before giving them the job? Gender non-binary people are the backbone of the US democracy? Whew lad she's a nutjob.

Could be worse. We could have a racist rapist xenophobe in the White House.

Did you forget about Billy "rape the women, put blacks in prison" Clinton?

Of course I didn’t forget; but I was 7 when he was elected, and 11 when he was re-elected. This reminder of Clinton’s behaviors does nothing to weaken my resolve against Trump’s actively horrifying policies along the border and in airports that are impacting my friends and colleagues who have family overseas, in Central America and the Middle East.

I didn’t have a say in Clinton. I have a say now.

Eins still mad that Dems have more hurtful policies than what this doofus has done in office. Hilarious

You’re not wrong that the democrats have hurtful policies, but what you’re saying is just absurd.

What are Trump's domestic policies that are worse than say stop and frisk or strike three / heavy jailing for minor offensives

He’s instituted things that are as bad (and stop and frisk was a local policy, not federal). The treatment of families along the border is demonstrably barbaric and unethical. His stripping of environmental policies that go back to the 1970 clean water act (and others) are an obscene affront to environmental progress in this country, and will have devastating impacts on local (mostly low-income) communities.

He’s actually released some African Americans from prison, but he’s done nothing regarding the act of arrest and prosecution. Basically, he wants black people to keep getting arrested so that he can release some of them and look like he’s doing good things for the African American community. The better course of action would be to implement policies for police and prosecutors, but then he’ll lose law enforcement votes.

EDIT: In other news, this:

Last edited:
I’d forgotten about that. Bloomberg is Trump in reverse—rather than flipping from democrat to republican, he flipped from republican to democrat.

Although Trump has been a political chameleon since the ‘80. He has no convictions or allegiances, and he’ll do whatever is most politically convenient at any given time. He is an establishment politician without the establishment credentials. It still makes me laugh that people see him as some kind of outsider who will “drain the swamp.”

Reactions: Sirjack
Of course I didn’t forget; but I was 7 when he was elected, and 11 when he was re-elected. This reminder of Clinton’s behaviors does nothing to weaken my resolve against Trump’s actively horrifying policies along the border and in airports that are impacting my friends and colleagues who have family overseas, in Central America and the Middle East.

I didn’t have a say in Clinton. I have a say now.

What about Barrack "build the cages, deport cheap laborers" Obama?

He is an establishment politician without the establishment credentials.

Not really no.

He has no convictions or allegiances, and he’ll do whatever is most politically convenient at any given time.

It makes me laugh that you think this is a unique critique and can't just be applied to most politicians in general. Walkback Warren for example.

Are you asking Ein to answer for Bloomberg? He was literally a republican during his term as mayor.

It's a good point, but now Democrats expect voters to just #believe he's no longer the same guy, which is absurd and necessarily means Democrats will have to mount defenses of the things he did as mayor.

Last edited:
What about Barrack "build the cages, deport cheap laborers" Obama?

I think it sucked. But if we’re comparing the two, it’s really not a contest.

Not really no.

Oh. Ok then. :rolleyes:

It makes me laugh that you think this is a unique critique and can't just be applied to most politicians in general. Walkback Warren for example.

I think it can be; but people need to acknowledge that Trump is no different and explain why they don’t care when he changes his mind on something.

Trump voters misperceive Trump as someone who circumvents political scheming, when he’s as big a schemer as the Clintons. It’s pure rhetoric that’s allowed him to avoid criticism from his supporters.

It's a good point, but now Democrats expect voters to just #believe he's no longer the same guy, which is absurd and necessarily means Democrats will have to mount defenses of the things he did as mayor.

Are you kidding? Did you see the video I posted? Democratic voters are hardly letting Bloomberg off the hook, they’re calling him out left and right.

I think it sucked. But if we’re comparing the two, it’s really not a contest.

I'm not making it a contest, just pointing out some rapists, racists and xenophobes who have held office in our lifetime.

Oh. Ok then. :rolleyes:

Well he's not. Unless you're defining "establishment politician" as anybody literally working within the establishment? For one he totally undermines political decorum that establishmentarians so value.

he’s as big a schemer as the Clintons.

Dumb shit like this does your argument no favours. :lol:

Are you kidding? Did you see the video I posted? Democratic voters are hardly letting Bloomberg off the hook, they’re calling him out left and right.

No shit, that's not what I'm saying. I said voters will be expected to believe he's changed, and that Democrats (as in politicians and insiders) will have to play defense for his past because the alternative would be to throw him under the bus and tank his campaign (which would undermine their goal that supersedes all else: #DumpTrump).

Child separation was such a meme, he tried it for a few months, received backlash, ended it, and that was basically the whole story. If we're going to cry about non-Americans, might as well start talking about the slave markets that reopened in Libya with the death of Gaddafi at Obama and Clinton's hands. Or a million brown people killed as a result of W's desert adventures. The "cages", those genocidal mylar blankets that trigger everyone, etc, were almost all Obama policies back when Dems could pretend to not be open borders. Most US presidents from Reagan up to Trump have had more in common than in difference due to the way our naturally legislative-biased government is set up, the biggest difference in practice always being the appointment of federal judges.

Reactions: CiG
I'm not making it a contest, just pointing out some rapists, racists and xenophobes who have held office in our lifetime.

Like Trump?

Well he's not. Unless you're defining "establishment politician" as anybody literally working within the establishment? For one he totally undermines political decorum that establishmentarians so value.

Political decorum is performance. Establishment is what ties you have behind the scenes, what monetary sway you have. Trump is establishment through and through.

Dumb shit like this does your argument no favours. :lol:

Dumb responses like this do yours none either.

No shit, that's not what I'm saying. I said voters will be expected to believe he's changed, and that Democrats (as in politicians and insiders) will have to play defense for his past because the alternative would be to throw him under the bus and tank his campaign (which would undermine their goal that supersedes all else: #DumpTrump).

What politicians and insiders?

The "cages", those genocidal mylar blankets that trigger everyone, etc, were almost all Obama policies back when Dems could pretend to not be open borders. Most US presidents from Reagan up to Trump have had more in common than in difference due to the way our naturally legislative-biased government is set up, the biggest difference in practice always being the appointment of federal judges.

So they can’t be worth protesting now...

So they can’t be worth protesting now...

They could be, but they aren't. Illegal actions have legal consequences. Don't invade sovereign nations and expect to not be arrested and detained. The primary reasons Dems pretend it's a big deal is simply because they want dividends in the form of future voters.

Like Trump?

I'm saying Obama and Clinton are racists and xenophobes by your standards, not mine. So of course it would follow that Trump is one too. Not sure why you think he's a rapist though.

Political decorum is performance. Establishment is what ties you have behind the scenes, what monetary sway you have. Trump is establishment through and through.

I agree a lot more when you put it that way, even though majority of the establishment wants him out and when he was running for POTUS there were even #NeverTrump-ers on the right, and Mitt Romney recently tried to stick his dick in Trump's butt.

Dumb responses like this do yours none either.

If you say so, I still think it's utterly detached from reality to say Trump is as big a schemer as the Arkansas dreamteam.

What politicians and insiders?

The ones that want Trump out #BAMN. It's early days yet but I've already seen people in the media mount defenses. I'm not saying people won't throw him under the bus, I think Warren already has, but there's a definite mood out there that they'll take Bloomberg over Trump without a second thought.

Keep in mind I said will have to not that they have, so asking which specific people is kind of missing the point.

People are sharing screenshots of Mike Bloomberg being in Epstein's black book as well as a photo Bloomberg took with Ghislaine Maxwell. Can't verify if the black book screenshots are doctored but the photo is legit, and there are articles from the past where Epstein was praising Bloomberg for some mayoral decision or other.

The floodgates are opening slowly on this cunt.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy