If Mort Divine ruled the world

Believe women = treat their claims with skepticism and investigate them?

That's not what it means at all.

... implying that people who wouldn't vote for a rapist because of morals being irrational is ridiculous. Its perfectly rational to not vote for someone who is a criminal.

I'm separating belief and knowledge of a fact here.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Tech on the left, me on the right
tenor.gif

No that would be #ListenToWomen or something. How the fuck does the hashtag mean that? lmao.

I'd encourage you to actually read more about what's behind it. You probably won't change your mind, but it's more complicated than you're making it out to be.

I'm separating belief and knowledge of a fact here.

But as you already said, there are more facts at play than whether someone has possibly committed sexual assault. In your own words, even were two candidates both rapists, that doesn't make them equal. So rationality goes beyond this possibility.

Pretty sure that's actually you and TB. ;)

Pretty sure that's actually you and TB. ;)

Whatever you need for the wankbank I suppose.

I'd encourage you to actually read more about what's behind it. You probably won't change your mind, but it's more complicated than you're making it out to be.

Because before the hashtag accusations made by women were never investigated? It's a stupid hashtag.

But as you already said, there are more facts at play than whether someone has possibly committed sexual assault. In your own words, even were two candidates both rapists, that doesn't make them equal. So rationality goes beyond this possibility.

Not really sure what your point is anymore in relation to what I've been talking about, which is belief. Anyway the original point I made was that I wouldn't vote for anybody I believed to be a rapist and I still stand by that.

Whatever you need for the wankbank I suppose.

0SLCU2.gif

Because before the hashtag accusations made by women were never investigated? It's a stupid hashtag.

If you bothered to read about it, you'd discover that no--many of them weren't.

Not really sure what your point is anymore in relation to what I've been talking about, which is belief. Anyway the original point I made was that I wouldn't vote for anybody I believed to be a rapist and I still stand by that.

I wouldn't rest so easy on my beliefs or suspicions--but I also wouldn't vote for someone convicted of rape, or proven beyond a reasonable doubt of having committed it.

Glad we sorted that out.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Sounds like denial to me tbh, many of my conservative boomer relatives are big on Qanon stuff. The first time an uncle asked me if I thought it was legit I had to contain my laughter knowing a retarded 4chan meme had spread so far.