If Mort Divine ruled the world

Yes, but...

jonw.gif

Why what?

itunes 1591087631503.png

I don't know what's real and what's fake anymore. I do know that I have a sudden urge to never buy products from any large corporation beyond the bare minimum, however.

Reactions: CiG
Every label I follow on Facebook is sharing #BLM and anti-fascist stuff right now.
They are the gatekeepers of culture, don't you know?

I've decided that no matter who wins in November, once finances allow it, I'm leaving. The response to 2016 was bad, Covid was worse but this is what finally did it for me. I honestly wasn't aware just how ingrained leftist brainwashing is among normal people. Everyone always says you can move to a different area but once leftists start felling the consequences their hideous worldview and voting habits have on their enclaves they too start congregating to places where actual, functioning human beings live and their poisonous cloud follows. I'm officially tapping out.

Looking more and more like Greece. I actually have contacts there and a friend who's been walking me through some of the logistics. Been looking at Poland, too, actually. If I had my way, I'd fuck off to Namibia for the rest of my days but that's a bit too extreme for the time being.

Why not just Idaho or something? The worst of the nonsense is limited to the deep blue urban areas, and these various companies can be boycotted.

EDIT: Just discovered this account, useful reference

https://twitter.com/WokeCapital

They are the gatekeepers of culture, don't you know?

I've decided that no matter who wins in November, once finances allow it, I'm leaving. The response to 2016 was bad, Covid was worse but this is what finally did it for me. I honestly wasn't aware just how ingrained leftist brainwashing is among normal people. Everyone always says you can move to a different area but once leftists start felling the consequences their hideous worldview and voting habits have on their enclaves they too start congregating to places where actual, functioning human beings live and their poisonous cloud follows. I'm officially tapping out.

dont worry man, this is all once again backfiring on them. Do you think there are more normal hard working citizens in this country who are upset with whats going on or the clowns that are hitting up the streets and these internet wokies? Trust me, they are in the minority and all this is only doing more damage to them in the long run. They're just too stupid to notice it.

Why not just Idaho or something? The worst of the nonsense is limited to the deep blue urban areas, and these various companies can be boycotted.

I've even heard from numerous people in places like Idaho, Montana and Wyoming saying that they're starting to see an influx of California leftists polluting their small towns and communities.

You have to take /pol/ with a grain of salt. As someone that has lived in and out of California, the Californian migrant effect is real (just look at how Colorado is turning) but it's not a world-ender. Those rural deep red states are definitely still conservative, and thanks to our staggered government, it will take a while for the left to take full control. While the virtue signalling by the public mouthpieces is pathetic, polls and footage on the ground shows where most peoples' loyalties really are: their families, neighbors, and businesses. Even in New York and California you've got immigrants defending themselves in the city with guns, to say nothing of how well-defended our suburbs and small towns are. Even DiBlasio just said out loud a few hours ago that he wants New Yorkers to rise up and defend themselves; a stupid statement since he has spent so much time taking people's guns away, but it tells you how unpopular the rioting and far-left bullshit is.

The biggest hurdle these days comes from state-sponsored corporate censorship, the megacorps who want to dictate reeducation in their workplaces. But while that is a problem and not an easy one to fix right now, anecdotally at least I know there are still a lot of self-employed conservatives, whether it be trade work or programming/computer work from home. Maybe in certain cases leaving the country could be a net benefit especially if you can work remotely (e.g. average American wages are a lot in Poland) but the rest of the world isn't that much better off. Central Europe as you've mentioned is appealing in some ways, but the entire EU is teetering on collapse and who knows how that might turn out, especially as global markets move increasingly towards China/Southeast Asia.

tl;dr the world is going to have problems no matter where you go, but America still has some gas in the tank

dont worry man, this is all once again backfiring on them. Do you think there are more normal hard working citizens in this country who are upset with whats going on or the clowns that are hitting up the streets and these internet wokies? Trust me, they are in the minority and all this is only doing more damage to them in the long run. They're just too stupid to notice it.
It wasn't just internet wokies I've seen flagellating themselves and apologizing for existing. There really are people who have been brainwashed to believe that being born with certain immutable characteristics makes you the cause of the worlds ills and you're irredeemable. I'm repulsed to share the same physical realm with such garbage. Honestly, I'm just tired. Tired of losing respect and growing alienated from and disgusted by people who, while I knew pretty much from the start I didn't agree with politically on, I could at least form friendships with out of common interests. And I hate echo chambers. Tribal politics is so fucking lame. But there's also letting ideology overtake your critical thinking and well, general personality. I want to be as far away as possible. Fucking poison for the spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity