If Mort Divine ruled the world

The "just an idea" non-group tried to steal a woman's US flag, assaulted her in the process, and she looks like a minority to boot. Always the best optics with these people.

124231459_3579863042060088_4333884054346101427_n.jpg

124310216_1412644535609668_1472396652655142597_n.jpg

I think that in America at least

People's eager willingness or insistant refusal to call the police is pretty clearly the result of tribalism

White people want to call the police for everything because they feel like the police are the "guardians of the tribe"

Where the Black people are kinda scared of the police because they feel like the police are the soldiers of a totally different tribe

Obviously she took full advantage of white male boomer chivalry but that was still funny as fuck.

"Look at this little dyke."

"I get more pussy than you motherfucker."

He was so mad he was literally shaking.

I just remembered that you dig Brie Larson and I don't and then the other day I saw a clip and realized just how stacked she was lmfao. It was a lightbulb moment.

ohhhh haha. Got it. It's honestly not even that with her; I get crushes on some actresses simply for the roles they choose and persona they put on. She happens to be someone I think is badass in terms of the characters she plays, even though I realize there's no reason to assume this reflects on her personality in real life. It's just a coolness I've constructed around her, and it makes her attractive to me. The breasts are just a plus.

It's the same reason I have a thing for Tatiana Maslany, which I remember some posters here not understanding, haha.

Reactions: CiG
"if there's not big evidence" these dudes are fucking morons man. At what point is the inability to find anything convincing?! Jesus christ

That's how paranoid/conspiratorial logic works. If there's no proof, it's just because it hasn't been uncovered yet. Paranoia thrives on the basis that the proof isn't there.