If Mort Divine ruled the world

But they don't have to. Emily Wilder wasn't the target of liberals, but of conservatives:
oh yeah, no doubt. I was too vague in my initial reply (maybe ill start GMD'ing on my PC more often), but left leaning talking heads/whatever usually say cancel culture isn't real. Wilder seems to be the most recent mainstream option after Kaepernick, but seemingly these dots are not connected :lol: just thought it was funny how fast the denial of "cancelling" was ignored for their guy.

You can say whatever the fuck you like, but the market will have the final say. All hail capitalism.
Don't mess with them wealthy jews :lol:

i think the whole thing with employed people getting fired over tweets is really fucking stupid

Wilder never did anything that prevented her from doing her job properly and her bosses even finding out about the tweets (from how many years ago??) was clearly an invasion of privacy

and now we have a Jewish person fired for being an anti-semite
what the fucking hell??
even for crazy-ass America this was fucked-up

Donald Trump was (at the time) the oldest person to ever get elected president
until Joe Biden became the oldest guy to ever get elected president

I'm thinking we should have someone a couple of decades younger be our next president

596242619b96782dd203e68682ddf8a2--political-equality-political-quotes.jpg

super-rich douche-bag preacher Kenneth-Fucking-Copeland having trouble defending his wealth in a surprise interview
LMFAO over this