If Mort Divine ruled the world

there are extremists in every group, why cant people see through these people? theyre so transparent, just like religion, grasping at strings to hold on

no idea what marty is getting at

It wasn't serious at all, I am just tired of these male privilege discussions, and I agree with whoever said that both men and women are privileged in different things. I am a bit sensitive on this topic, because female priviledge regarding child custody and court basically got my father into jail for a few months. But that was more of a judicial system problem I guess.

I'd rather be a rebel than a slave

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...eds-to-be-called-out_5612b2e0e4b0dd85030cbfd0

However, this is not a 20th-century voting rights rally -- it's a highly produced fashion shoot which features beautiful, famous white women promoting a film with a quote that references slavery. And as many Twitter users are pointing out online, perpetuating the idea that sexism and racism are somehow the same thing, especially when it comes to the history of slavery, is pretty damaging

Regarding custody issues and kids ending up with mom, my own experience was my father getting full custody when we were like 2. So very early 90s. Just some food for thought, the system isn't totally prejudiced.

That's the thing, they were both dangerous drug addicts at the time. Maybe he had more evidence on her, I'm not sure. All things were equal though aside from him making a little more money. Which most times men do.

No offense, but it's pretty hard for a man to win custodial battles unless the mother is dangerous and/or a drug addict.

This is nonsense really at least in the US.

According to DivorcePeers.com, the majority of child custody cases are not decided by the courts.

In 51 percent of custody cases, both parents agreed -- on their own -- that mom become the custodial parent.

In 29 percent of custody cases, the decision was made without any third party involvement.

In 11 percent of custody cases, the decision for mom to have custody was made during mediation.

In 5 percent of custody cases, the issue was resolved after a custody evaluation.

Only 4 percent of custody cases went to trial and of that 4 percent, only 1.5 percent completed custody litigation.