If Mort Divine ruled the world

The irony is that if liberals get their wishes and if you have kids, you may as well go ahead and convert to Islam for their benefit. There doesn't even have to be a war, simple demographic assimilation and triumph of an ideology with piety in reproduction and subduing non-believers. Liberalism is imperialistic and reproductively impotent. When it runs out of assimilable external targets (and I think the GWoT and Asian Capitalism have demonstrated the external limits), it will rapidly consume itself, and bring everything it can down in the process. The US was the first to use nuclear weapons, and I wouldn't be surprised if a SJW would rather nuke the earth as the last use, than even imagine failure. God forbid if a Miss Scholl ever got access to that power.

:Spin:

It's weird how daky usually says intelligent things but then comes out of left field with a diatribe like that.

Mathiäs;11009379 said:
It's weird how daky usually says intelligent things but then comes out of left field with a diatribe like that.

It's not really a diatribe. It's a split of simple analysis of demographic trends by groups like Pew Research and a very reasonable observation of the mental makeup of the sorts of people that take their holiness very seriously - when said holiness involves evangelism or if that is impossible, eradication of broad swaths of the global population. I could have said all of that in a more abstruse and/or intellectual fashion, but why bother here? I should have added that people like Miss Scholl generally never get access to the "big red button", but Black Swans are actually pretty common if you believe certain writers.

So I had a bit of a weird situation at the animal shelter I volunteer at. I'm going through each of the dogs behavior issues with the manager Laurie as we're taking them for training walks. As we're putting one of the dogs back in its kennel the dogs penis is protruding and I say out loud to no one specific "looks like someone wants some" in a completely harmless joking manner. 10 minutes later this woman approaches me and tells me she heard what I said and feels "offended and somewhat assaulted." Yes, those were her words. I took a deep breath, understood what could happen if I was confrontational and apologized and assured her I meant no harm. She accepted and warned me not to do it again *sigh*. An hour or so later (and I am not bullshitting)I'm applying flea medication to a dog and rubbing it into the dogs skin and this same person forcefully grabs my wrist and hand and yells at me like a child to stop. This is all non sense I know but some females or people for that matter really don't fucking understand logic and/or ethics blah fucking blah blah

this same person forcefully grabs my wrist and hand and yells at me like a child to stop. This is all non sense I know but some females or people for that matter really don't fucking understand logic and/or ethics blah fucking blah blah

What you missed out on there was a "teachable moment" to explain actual assault. Or in this case a "micro-assault". Of course, women can't possibly engage in any shit behaviors because patriarchy.

you should say, don't worry sweetheart, I do fuck women as well and then offer to give her anal sex.

Bahaha! And SS makes a rare gem of a post. I actually lol'd like fuck.

Also if I were in Jimmy's situation I would've lost it. Then proceeded to tell her she was only an 8 on the Jimmy scale or something so shut her mouth. I have no tolerance for people getting upset over one doing their job.

So I had a bit of a weird situation at the animal shelter I volunteer at. I'm going through each of the dogs behavior issues with the manager Laurie as we're taking them for training walks. As we're putting one of the dogs back in its kennel the dogs penis is protruding and I say out loud to no one specific "looks like someone wants some" in a completely harmless joking manner. 10 minutes later this woman approaches me and tells me she heard what I said and feels "offended and somewhat assaulted."

TRIGGERED

So I had a bit of a weird situation at the animal shelter I volunteer at. I'm going through each of the dogs behavior issues with the manager Laurie as we're taking them for training walks. As we're putting one of the dogs back in its kennel the dogs penis is protruding and I say out loud to no one specific "looks like someone wants some" in a completely harmless joking manner. 10 minutes later this woman approaches me and tells me she heard what I said and feels "offended and somewhat assaulted." Yes, those were her words. I took a deep breath, understood what could happen if I was confrontational and apologized and assured her I meant no harm. She accepted and warned me not to do it again *sigh*. An hour or so later (and I am not bullshitting)I'm applying flea medication to a dog and rubbing it into the dogs skin and this same person forcefully grabs my wrist and hand and yells at me like a child to stop. This is all non sense I know but some females or people for that matter really don't fucking understand logic and/or ethics blah fucking blah blah

Annnnnd I probably get arrested for real assault. I'm not trying to be a tough guy or whatever but some stranger grabbing into me would have startled the fuck out of me.

The furor isn't that she's white, it's that she's been lying about her race and allegedly benefiting from it this entire time. There's plenty of white people involved in the NAACP.

It is pretty funny though, you have to admit. It must be part of a white conspiracy that all of us good old boys know about.

Mathiäs;11016270 said:
The furor isn't that she's white, it's that she's been lying about her race and allegedly benefiting from it this entire time. There's plenty of white people involved in the NAACP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mathiäs;11016270 said:

How is/was she lying?