If you could go back in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I'd go back and bitch slap Truman for bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki, then burn all the fucking scientists who developed the technology for nuclear weaponry.

That is some screwed up shit.

i dont know which history event i would liek to change, but i know there are a few things in my life I'd like to change^^

did you just change your avatar?

probabily that everyone has one thing or an other that he or she wishes he/she'd never done or said...

i have quite a few of both.

Usually a lot of people say they'd go back and kill Hitler or stop him being born etc.

I wouldn't. In theory at least it'd make much more sense to study up all you can first and find out what events in his life led him to think the way he did about what constituted a perfect world and what made him decide the way forward was a master race.

Try and stop him from having those experience and instead give him other ones that make him go about his ambitions in a less harmful way.

The core principle being that he wanted a perfect world. Nothing wrong with that and look at the influence he had on so many people. If you could change his warped perceptions of what is perfect imagine the good he could perhaps have done.

As difficult as it is to think but with a few changes in the way he thought and went about things it's not preposterous to think he could be seen as a hero of sorts. Who knows how changes work.

So yeah for the sake of argument I'd probably do that, if you know I wasn't of the viewpoint that I wouldn't change anything since everything happens for a reason :)

Prevent Europe from killing off the native americans.

But I would bring them horses so that the more superior groups (Aztecs, Maya, etc.) could spread throughout the continent. Probably introduce guns too so that they could defend themselves from the Europeans if they were to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.