If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Heheheheehehe... I'd have something crazy and pointless, like the power to throw my voice very efficiently, and make it seem like a bucket is talking. Oh, and If I could move at such high speeds that no one would be able to see me, I'd switch people's glasses and they wouldn't notice...

NegrocK_SyX said:
Stop/manipulate the TIME

that's been my number one spot of "what would i do if i had 3 wishes" for about 5 years now. I'd also love having the absolute mastery of guitar and songwriting like Mike Romeo :headbang: that would rock.

Either invisibility or the ability to stop and manipulate time. I guess the latter, because there's more you can do, and you're still kind of invisible if you're walking around people while time is stopped. They won't see you. Oh, and none of that bullshit like aging faster if I use this power too much. I want unlimited use.

super powers eh? Well besides from being "73|-| 1337 |-|4)(0|2 70 73|-| |V|4)(0|2" I would want the ability for a Steak and a beer to appear at any given moment. You know how awesome that would be? Steak- beer. Wait - Im 15, cancel the beer =) - becuase im a minor, and drinkings bad for me.. [/Sarcasm] . Whee!