If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

A thread like this........everywhere!!

Well, I would probably like the ability.........I don't know. Call me a nerd, but like SSJ4 Gogeta. Yeah......he's a badass. That's killer, those abilities. Being able to fly, shoot projectiles, having excellent Martial Arts skills, being able to clone yourself 10X times.........fuck I'm drunk. Yeah, bah!

Next time, be more specific and make a poll, easier for us drunk people.

Well... first of all, I'd wish to have the ability to get invisible. That was just like, my top child dream! Then, I'd like to have 10 times the ability to play guitar that Mr. Romeo has! :D And then... I don't know... To Rule Them All? :D :D :D

Time manipulation. The ability to slow down a car so I can jump out of harm's way. The ability to dodge a bullet like Keanu Reeves. The ability to add a personal 24 hours to each minute, and become better than everyone at everything. To be able to relive my favorite moments, and change my worst.

Oh, yeah...

I'm all for omnipotence here, since everything else can be gained via it. :D

But if the system cannot be cheated then I could settle for control over time. How cool would that be? Walk into a bank, stop time and enter the vault, release time and grab the loot, stop time and walk away. (And with the loot build a gigantic gene mutation machine that will destroy mankind if it doesn't subject to my rule. Yeah. I'd make one badass baddie. :D )

I asked a friend of mine this same question yesterday, and his answer was to fly. Is that not the worst answer ever? Any superpower, and he picks flying. You can get an airplane, damnit.

[QUOTE='Shuggah]I'm all for omnipotence here, since everything else can be gained via it. :D

But if the system cannot be cheated then I could settle for control over time. How cool would that be? Walk into a bank, stop time and enter the vault, release time and grab the loot, stop time and walk away. (And with the loot build a gigantic gene mutation machine that will destroy mankind if it doesn't subject to my rule. Yeah. I'd make one badass baddie. :D )[/QUOTE]

Being Q would kick ass......

i say... the power of playing guitar like the gods mainly romeo of course :) and sing like russel. i'd also like mind control. :D

oh yeah, ability to change my physical appearance to anything i want, which includes making my cock huge.

Demonspell said:
I agree, flight is way overrated. Anyone of sound mind would choose teleportation over it in a heartbeat.
what if you could fly at the speed of light? best of both worlds.