i'm back with horrible news

delt

and his staff
Nov 27, 2001
Montréal, Canada
www.deimos.ca
Hello all,

It's been a long time since i last wrote here. I was hospitalized for about 2 months following a suicide attempt which i barely survived. While i was in treatment, my close friend and ex-girlfriend Anick Morel, 29 years old, died in atrocious circumstances.

She was schizophrenic and decided to stop taking her medications, seeing that her mental issues had improved a lot - she had talked a bit with my parents about this, and they told me afterwards. On march 3rd, she apparently suffered a severe emotional crisis which led her to do what she did. This is very hard for me to write, .... she poured gasoline over herself and burned herself alive. Her father was present when it happened, he tried his best to put out the fire and immediately called 911, she was rushed to the hospital. About 3 weeks later, on the 25 of march, she died from an internal haemorrage.

I still can't believe what happened. It was a huge shock when i heard the sad news, and now even a month and a half later i am still horrified by it. This has to be the single most agonizing way to die. Anick's mother told me that she was so horribly mutilated and disfigured, they were almost relieved that she didn't survive.

i close your eyes, kiss you goodbye
the only one who ever loved me

Tu resteras toujours dans mon coeur, Anick.

People who commit suicide have no idea what they do to the people who love them, I think however fucked up your life is there will be a way out other than suicide. Sorry about your loss Delt

oh damn. i'm so sorry, that's unbeleiveably tragic. <3

I wont share in your sympathy. You trying to commit suicide shows plenty well that you dont give a fuck about anyone around you or how they feel. Suicide is a cowards way out of lifes troubles. I'm sure you trying to kill yourself was a great thing for her illness as well yeah?

Loser

Iced In Flames said:
I wont share in your sympathy. You trying to commit suicide shows plenty well that you dont give a fuck about anyone around you or how they feel. Suicide is a cowards way out of lifes troubles. I'm sure you trying to kill yourself was a great thing for her illness as well yeah?

Loser

thank you.

All you ignorant fucks being assholes can collectively eat my ass.

Sa me fait tres triste d'entendre des chose commes ca Delt, j'espere que tu trouve des chose pour te consoler.

Iced In Flames makes a solid point in this drama, but whether or not delt attemted suicide himself, he still lost someone close to him and there is no need to be an ass to him, although i don't feel total sympathy for him but i can feel for his loss. if any of that makes sense.