Im high and i need good doom metal!q

Depends on what type of Doom you like. If classic type is what ya want, check out Touble - s/t, Solitude Aeturnus - Into the Depths of Sorrow, Cathedral etc..

try Candlemass (Nightfall), Solitude Aeturnus (Into The Depths Of Sorrow), Trouble (The Skull) , Saint Vitus (Hallows Victim) for the beginning
then bands similar to those above, like : Cathedral, Solstice, Count Raven, Memory Garden, While Heaven Wept, Revelation etc
and early works of My Dying Bride for more death-ier and atmospheric stuff
IGNORE all shitty funeral "so called doom" bands like skepticism, esoteric and shit

Buried At Sea
YOB
Warhorse
Unearthly Trance
Rebreather

and the grand-daddy of stoned listening, now finally in the form it should be (one single 63 minute long track) SLEEP - DOPESMOKER (was jerusalem)

If you're stoned, go for Spirit Caravan. The riff from their song The Departure has to be the best stoner riff ever.
Spirit Caravan are divine, as everything WINO does
now funeral doom , i think it is not doom at all ,very slow fuzzy music not heavy instrument sound, just "heavy" production

MightyDrynwhyl said:
Whats so bad about Funeral Doom?

Nothing, in fact I think funeral and death doom kick the shit out of crappy traditional stuff like Pentagram and most of the stoner shit out there which isnt even doom.

As far as I'm concerned - If you can't hear the Sabbath in it then it's not doom. I like some doom death (Mourning Beloveth, Indesinence), Funeral doom is a bit dull for me - I quite like Moss - but in general it doesn't do it for me.

Some class doom bands:

Revelation - their new "Frozen Masque" album (well collection of demos) is the best thing since sliced bread
Reverend Bizarre
Solstice
While Heaven Wept
Candlemass (GODS)
St Vitus
Trouble
Orodruin
Unsilence
cambian Dawn
Icefall
Mirror of Deception
thee Plague of Gentlemen

If you can't hear the Sabbath in it then it's not doom
exactly
funeral "doom" is slow but no doom, there is no feeling of the major DOOM bands that made the gengre and established it
Pentagram played DOOM in the 70s which was much more pure than current funeral crap
Funeral "doom" bands dont even base their music in one of the major elements of the essence of doom = RIFFS

Chasm said:
Nothing, in fact I think funeral and death doom kick the shit out of crappy traditional stuff like Pentagram and most of the stoner shit out there which isnt even doom.
I also like doomdeath such as Arcane Sun much better than straight up Sabbath-worship doom such as Cathedral.