im high as fuck.

the few times i tried it, weed had no effect on me

alcohol is the only substance i need

try hash oil, that'll fuck you up for sure. Cumming while high on weed is one of the best things, you definitely need to experience that arg.

the one time i masturbated on acid was pretty cool too. stimulants aren't typically my thing, but masturbating on adderall was not bad either, although it was hard to get a chub, let alone a full boner

I've never tried hallucinogens and I feel like I'm just way too old and domesticated now. If I ask my friends if they wanna drop some acid with me they'd probably laugh their asses off then take their kids to school. Wish I had when I was younger though, just to have those memories.

I've never tried hallucinogens and I feel like I'm just way too old and domesticated now. If I ask my friends if they wanna drop some acid with me they'd probably laugh their asses off then take their kids to school. Wish I had when I was younger though, just to have those memories.

You are like 27 Emily...

try hash oil, that'll fuck you up for sure. Cumming while high on weed is one of the best things, you definitely need to experience that arg.
I just imagine him getting lost in a prostitute's arsehole for about an hour.

I think psychedelics are a good thing to do at least once and doing them when you're a bit older is possibly a better way to go than doing them when you're young and less sure of yourself and more prone to falling into a downward spiral. Just be in a decent frame of mind and have some valium on hand if you really need to snap out of it.

Reactions: Nephilim96
Think I might save the experience for when I've moved up in my math studies a bit. That's how I'd wanna spend the time. Make it count.

I just imagine him getting lost in a prostitute's arsehole for about an hour.

I think psychedelics are a good thing to do at least once and doing them when you're a bit older is possibly a better way to go than doing them when you're young and less sure of yourself and more prone to falling into a downward spiral. Just be in a decent frame of mind and have some valium on hand if you really need to snap out of it.

He would absolutey love it.

The advice on psychedelics is on point. I'd also like to say dont smoke weed your first time, it'll likely make it too intense (I made that mistake my first time). a low dose benzo is definitely good to have on you, in the case of a bad trip.

I'd like to take a pyschedelic again soon, but I'm on ssri's now so i cant. i could always go off, but id prefer not to atm.

I used to be a teenager on drugs. Well, just pot but still. I'm not against anyone doing it, so long as they don't let it turn them into a non-functional zombie who doesn't contribute to society.

I don't contribute to society, you work 50 hours a week and can't even have enough money to pay rent let alone have cable or pay electric, let alone buy food. If I contribute to society what do I get ?.

It depends on how you run your life. I've always been tighter than a duck's ass over my money, got a good university education, payed my way through college, and successfully retired early. Never did drugs or drank, worked my ass off for years.

Yeah, I've been losing weight and I've been snorting blow 3 times a week since early October. It's fun, you meet great people, and get fucked while you do it!

Going to do drugs later and float around, like in the old days.