im high as fuck.

That dude's posts lately make me think that he might actually be dead soon. Then again, he might just post like that all the time. I don't know.

Weed is evil---so are cigarettes, they almost killed me...That is why I quit 6 years ago...quit the weed longer than that....I rather be sober too so I know at all times what is going on around me...8-]]

My dad used to sing "They're coming to take me away haha!" around the house all the time. Like just out of nowhere, all the time. I kinda do the same thing with whistling only it's some dixie song I can never put my finger on.

He is literally one of the coolest people I know, and he doesn't even do drugs.

Just believe in yourself, drink your school, stay in drugs, and don't do milk.

believe in yourself 'cause that's the place to start. and i say hey! what a wonderful kind of day. when we can learn to work and play. and get along with each other. you've got to listen to your heart, listen to the beat, listen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the street.

I don't really do drugs, I do formaldehyde and shoot my own blood.

believe in yourself 'cause that's the place to start. and i say hey! what a wonderful kind of day. when we can learn to work and play. and get along with each other. you've got to listen to your heart, listen to the beat, listen to the rhythm, the rhythm of the street.

How the hell do you know Arthur? That was totally my show at like... 4th grade or something lol

Arthur was huge here in Australia too, so it was probably the same for the U.K. and New Zealand. I loved that show so much.