I'm more Metal than you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accolade2289

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Not really. I just had a question for anyone who visits the forum. There is this kid who always says he is more metal than everyone, it actually gets quite annoying. I always tell him he is a dumbass cause that kind of thing can't really be measured.

However, if it could be measured. How metal someone was, what would it be? Hair length? Musical skills? Musical collection? Just throw out your ideas, I want to hear what metalheads think make metalheads metal. Lol, quite a tongue-twister.

I think it would depend primarily on how vociferously you state that "Cradle of Filth sucks" on internet discussion forums.

There really isn't any measurement of how "metal" someone can be for a number of reasons. Firstly, you don't actually know the person you are talking to, so how can you make a non-biased argument supporting either way? If I had to pick one element that stands out above the rest, I'd say intelligence or knowledge on the subject of metal. It speaks for more than the amount of cds you've bought or how which bands you listen to everyday. It's a very immature and moronic debate nonetheless.

t-shirts+cds-majorlabels+years of virginity+hairlengthx100/.666=your fucking metaltude.
It's 100% accurate

I think it's a combination of your tr00ness, your br00tality and 3v1l, how ne|<r0 you are, and how many fr0s+b1t3s you have.

So, in other words, you need to be an honest zombie who happens to also be evil, beat people up every Wednesday, and happens to need a nice warm blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.