I'm New -------- If this is you, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sunjammer: No i don't mind, you're welcome ;)

@DWD: Even though kicking the soft spots is my favourite way to punish men, Sunjammer is right again, i could hardly mind for such a thing ;)
Furthermore, i must say i'm quite used to it from elsewhere :p

@Sunjammer: You're starting to scare me :p

/me grabs two of Siren's cookies. Just to be on the safe side. ;)

@ DeadWinterDead: "I'm only 66.6% sure..." :lol:

@ Siren: Me? Scare you!? 'Twas never my intent, m'lady. Nay, should I do such a thing I would be most ashamed of my being... ;)

Damn, i have to get more cookies soon, you guys eating too much :lol: :p

@Sunjammer: Oh, what a gentleman ;) I meant your knowing so much about me is starting to scare me, think we might know each other? :lol: :loco:

Common sense? What is that? :confused: ( :D )

Well, seeing you live in Stockholm, yes it's rather unlikely i guess.. Who knows what the future holds :p

Edit: changed verb

@Sunjammer: Just be sure to pass by our magnificent DT Forum Members' Page (TM) and leave a photo of yours. We shall then inform you if you are fitted for the job or not :D :p

@Sun: Well, here is the page:DT Forum Members' Page :)
If you want your pic up, you should email it to salamurhaaja@christismybitch.com

And let's see... what job would that be.... :confused:
I honestly have no idea, i'll think about it on the way :p

@Siren: You think about it. Hard. :lol: Oh, I'll wait a bit before sending any pics of me anywhere if you don't mind. Don't have any good pics of myself. By the way, didn't see any pic of you there... Let me guess, no good pic? ;)

@Sun: You can wait as long as you wish, nobody's pushing you (*pushes Sun* :devil: :D )
And, hey, i'm supposed to lure you with my song in the trap of sending pics, not falling in it on my own :lol:

@ Siren: Oh well, I suppose I could run one of the pics through Photoshop... :D And should I walk down that path, I'll be sure to tie a rope around your waist and thus dragging you with me.. :lol:

@Sun: No, no, noooooooo!!! *screams as she falls down the trap with her voice fading...* :lol:

@Sun: Oh really? ;) *looks around waist* err... hey, i was just practising! ...........yeah, that's it! :p

@Siren: :lol: Practise makes perfect, you know. And, as any ordinary human being, I need to hug my pillow for a number of hours now. I will most surely see you again here in the days to follow. Sweet dreams... :)

@Sun: Oook, go practice hugging your pillow now :D
Sweet dreams and have a nice sleep, hope to see you again soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.