<Furious_B> OMG@!11
<Furious_B> That would be so great
<IanDork107> haha
<IanDork107> i think she'd be crying to mark
<IanDork107> lol
<Furious_B> Lina's hypocrisy
<Kielbasa> hahaha

Lina said:
[02:32:13] <IanDork107> she always seems to try to be the "voice or reason" or something

[02:34:42] <IanDork107> gosh, she's really lacking tonight
[02:34:56] <Furious_B> I know!
[02:35:11] <Furious_B> Even I could do better than that!
[02:35:14] <IanDork107> hehe

:tickled:

:lol:

You just feel dirty cause you're couldn't think of anything clever. Get some sleep, get back to me in the morning, Gimli(na).

I seriously think that Ian and Stygian should meet somewhere and go toe to toe, and settle this once and for all. The two have been slamming on each other for ages, just finish it once and for all.

(this is coming from someone who is primarily non-violent, and really sees no purpose in it, however, in this case....) :p

Lethe78 said:
I seriously think that Ian and Stygian should meet somewhere and go toe to toe, and settle this once and for all. The two have been slamming on each other for ages, just finish it once and for all.

(this is coming from someone who is primarily non-violent, and really sees no purpose in it, however, in this case....) :p
you mean he's been slamming me. i only respond to his actions.

Lethe78 said:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!