Import Music Warehouse. CD Inzane?

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
I received an e-mail today from IMW and the design of the website and the Minnesota address matches Zane perfectly. I had moments with them sometimes, but I always bought a lot from them every year at Progpower.

LOL

You've been here long enough to know that the moment you open up a thread about CD Inzane you're going to get all the sheep out who have chosen to hate on Zane because of something they've heard someone else say ...
Actually, I like Zane and Heather. I bought tons from them at PP every year. The only real instance I had that pissed me off was the Blind Guardian box set fiasco. But, I got over it and went apeshit at their tables at PP as usual. If they were there this year, I'd do it again. I wish they were vending this year because I always found tons to love at their tables.

The site is almost exactly the same as before he mysteriously vanished. I got an email from them saying my profile was deleted. Given that I had not previously visited that URL, but for a long time I was a customer of CDInzane (still have the shirt) I'm going to assume they're one and the same.