IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -PLEASE READ!

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
As for today at 20:40 GMT-6 the great Hawk, the lawgiver, the one who was come back from the netherworld (no the Netherlands, he still lives there :lol:) is also again MODERATOR.

So this is no longer a tyranny of one, is a tyranny of two! :worship:

Welcome back our beloved Henri as moderator (*applause sign on*)

When you listen to fools
The bald rules

Wow! What brought you back Hawk? Not a complaint on the contrary. There's just always a story behind everything you know? Welcome back Hawk.
Also thanks to Wyvern for working well into the role of moderator. He's done good.

Ha ha I recognize the fellow journalist in you my friend. :)

After living in the west of Holland for ten years my relationship ended. The first thing I wanted to do was go back again to my hometown Eindhoven. Its the place were your friends and family are. You know and understand the people. And you feel at home.

Looks like I can stay away from home for a while but in the end I am going to miss it.

So I offered my assistance to Rolando and he was kind enough to accept. And now UMOS has two bald moderators. Weird because if there ever was a place on UM where the regulars are responsible enough to take care of business it's UMOS. But there you go. :)

Anyway thats my story and I'll stick to it! :lol:

So I offered my assistance to Rolando and he was kind enough to accept. And now UMOS has two bald moderators. Weird because if there ever was a place on UM where the regulars are responsible enough to take care of business it's UMOS. But there you go. :)

Hawk (and also Sixx) is giving me too much credit and its too humble. Hawk set the rules, I just enforce them. And before Hawk was the moderator when I joint the forum I clearly remember that Sixxswine and JD were kind of bouncers having trolls at bay. I haven't done much besides try to help my fellow umosers to feel at ease.

That's MY story and I stick to it too :p

Also my deep gratitude to Deron for helping me with my task after Hawk asked me to take over the moderation, and for helping lightning fast to re-instate Henri at the post again. And of course for this wonderful board we all enjoy.

P.S. Now we can play good moderator, bad moderator :heh:

Ha ha I recognize the fellow journalist in you my friend. :)

After living in the west of Holland for ten years my relationship ended. The first thing I wanted to do was go back again to my hometown Eindhoven. Its the place were your friends and family are. You know and understand the people. And you feel at home.

Looks like I can stay away from home for a while but in the end I am going to miss it.

Welcome back, not like you ever left.
Hope to see more of you around here.

Oh that can be fun, JayDub and I do that on the SymX forum (well, when we're not playing Hitler mod/Stalin mod *snort*).

A very belated 'welcome back to power', Henri :)

Thanks Jax. Good to see you here. :) I did not know that my buddy JayDub was also moderator in the SymX place.

Thing is I never know if I am the good moderator or the bad one. :)Can you help me out Wyvern? :lol: