In Flame's future?

Inflames played at a music festival over here called Soundwave recently, other bands that were on the bill were Bloodhound Gang, Alice In Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Dillinger Escape Plan...

THe rest were kinda meh to be mentioned, would've paid to see AiC and NiN. Apparently the crowd chanted for their old shit to be played, Anders told them to shut up and that they wouldn't know what the old shit was. Suck, he played crap from R2R onwards. Apparently their live show was crap and they didn't play very tight at all. Inflames can go eat dick now for all I care, they will continue sucking all the way to their grave.

Inflames played at a music festival over here called Soundwave recently, other bands that were on the bill were Bloodhound Gang, Alice In Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Dillinger Escape Plan...

THe rest were kinda meh to be mentioned, would've paid to see AiC and NiN. Apparently the crowd chanted for their old shit to be played, Anders told them to shut up and that they wouldn't know what the old shit was. Suck, he played crap from R2R onwards. Apparently their live show was crap and they didn't play very tight at all. Inflames can go eat dick now for all I care, they will continue sucking all the way to their grave.

:erk: Wow

I thought they play old stuff at all of their shows.

A couple old songs. They were playing Graveland last time I saw them. Behind Space was sort of their Iron Maiden - played it at every show ever - up till a couple tours ago. They were doing a 45 minute set promoting a new album, so they didn't get much old stuff in, but their headlining sets seem to be about half pre-Clayman stuff (That's how I delineate between new and old for them). Also, when I saw them live they were pretty tight. From performances I've seen on youtube I would say they're average as a live band, although part of it has to do with a lot of their songs not really benefiting from the live environment.

/facepalm

They were touring for their new album. Get it?
I saw them maybe a month after it released, early in their US tour for it. So they played a bunch of material from it. From other albums they did:
The Quiet Place
My Sweet Shadow
Clayman
Leeches
Come Clarity
Graveland
Cloud Connected
Transparent

So as you can see, choosing a good set list is a bit of an issue for them. If they'd just play what I told them to everything would be great.

:lol:
I dig ASOP and anyhow, I saw them on Gigantour. Line-up was:

Job for a Cowboy (I enjoy their latest, it's true death metal, their older deathcore stuff is trash, they were good live)
High On Fire (they were amazing live but Death Is This Communion sucks)
Children of Bodom (a very unpleasant set indeed, what with all the massive rush of bitchy female fans and also being in close proximity to Children of Bodom)
In Flames (They played well and energetically, the setlist blew though)
Megadeth

Megadeth are very very tight live, but Dave Mustaine shows absolutely no interest. It's like he's a robot now. I'm straight, but I couldn't help noticing that Chris Brodrick is impressively masculine as well as an excellent guitarist. Shawn Drover is a really nice guy, by the way. He struck me as being thrilled to be in Megadeth (when I met him after an earlier show in Providence).

Thats about 5 comments ive read now that either disagree with or make fun of WAIF and he hasnt replied with either 'faggot' or 'fuck off'. Im impressed

Megadeth are very very tight live, but Dave Mustaine shows absolutely no interest. It's like he's a robot now. I'm straight, but I couldn't help noticing that Chris Brodrick is impressively masculine as well as an excellent guitarist.

i, sadly, noticed the exact same things when i saw them on Priest Feast.

Thats about 5 comments ive read now that either disagree with or make fun of WAIF and he hasnt replied with either 'faggot' or 'fuck off'. Im impressed

It's hard to call someone a faggot when I'm the one defending In Flames.