will mainstream win or Underground?

if underground goes above ground is it still underground?

anways, i dont expect any form of current underground metal becoming mainstream
~gR~

genocide roach said:

~gR~

cant have good without the bad...cant have the bad without the good.

but yeh roach is right.

in terms of being alive in the future.... I think we'll continue to hear about bands like Iced Earth, children of bodom, blut aus nord... not bands like N Sync and Blink 182

Btw, did you notice that Sum 41 were getting heavier with each album?

AsModEe said:
I think we'll continue to hear about bands like Iced Earth, children of bodom, blut aus nord
Those first two bands you mentioned, I hope not.

AsModEe said:
Btw, did you notice that Sum 41 were getting heavier with each album?

Die.

genocide roach said:
~gR~
Great point. I can't see anything that's underground becoming a regular on radio rotation... Unless it's some kind of satellite radio channel.
I think the closest we saw that happen in the USA recently was the Nu-Metal
invasion, which is on it's last legs.

Cythraul said:
Those first two bands you mentioned, I hope not.

Die.
Well I mentionned bands everyone will eventually heard of one day.

Oh yeah, I should die because I said sum 41 seem to be getting heavier?? Ahah, you're such an asshole. Did I mention somewhere that I like sum 41? No. Did I mention somewhere that I ever bought a sum 41 album or downloaded a song? No. So, die for being an idiot.

AsModEe said:
Well I mentionned bands everyone will eventually heard of one day.

Oh yeah, I should die because I said sum 41 seem to be getting heavier?? Ahah, you're such an asshole. Did I mention somewhere that I like sum 41? No. Did I mention somewhere that I ever bought a sum 41 album or downloaded a song? No. So, die for being an idiot.

No you.

@ Sixxswine- Nikki Sixx is a douche bag, even when he's holding a Twix bar.

No you!Thats your reply. That sounded like you were in third grade.ANYWAYS!!!
I think its going to stay the way it is. There will always be that shitty ass pop-rock that Society listens to and think there kool doin it. The Underground will keep going strong and remain underground. Do we really want Underground to go mainstream?

LONG LIVE THE UNDERGROUND!

FatesEnemy said:
No you!Thats your reply. That sounded like you were in third grade.ANYWAYS!!!
I think its going to stay the way it is. There will always be that shitty ass pop-rock that Society listens to and think there kool doin it. The Underground will keep going strong and remain underground. Do we really want Underground to go mainstream?

LONG LIVE THE UNDERGROUND!

You listen to Avenged Sevenfold.

PWNED.

I think I'm going to dedicate the next few days exclusively to running that little cock out of here, for he irritates me. And it takes a lot to irritate me when I'm as drunk as I am now.

It took me like five minutes to type this post what with correcting all the typoes.