In Flames' instrumental songs

WHAT ABOUT PALLAR ANDERS VISTA ?? First in flames song i ever heard was the jesters dance . i loved it but i was confused where was the singing? I figured it out already :lol: so don't worry.

Dialogue With The Stars doesn't even come close to Man Made God.

You're crazy! Dialogue with the Stars and The Jester's Dance are both better songs than MMG. But, Man Made God is still a great IF instrumental.

I think my issue with MMG, is the song starts off so great, has a perfect acoustic interlude and then gets boring until that little clean tone riff at the end. Dialogue is a little over a minute shorter and I think that helps keep my interest. Also the solos over the acoustic strumming pieces are just freakin' perfect.

The Jester's Dance, personally, is my favorite IF instrumental. I love that clean-chorusy-reverb guitar tone they are using on the intro. That is one of my all-time favorite guitar tones. I've modeled so many of my tones off of it.

I also really like Timeless off of Subterranean. That is just a pretty song!

It sounds like a pirate song to me. I always imagine a bunch of pirates with swords in a bar chugging pints when I hear it. But really, that's just me. :D

MMG, Dialogue With the Stars, Whoracle, etc... They're all awesome. Simply awesome. Why squabble about measures of greatness? :p
Anyway, that's really what makes IF for me - when the vocals stop and the solos/duals begin. :headbang:

I also think that Man made god is In Flames best instrumental. It was one of the first In Flames songs I heard, it just blew me away. I still don´t know why they didn´t launch it on Colony worldwide.

I think Wayfaerer and Dialogue With the Stars are the two best In Flames instrumentals. Whoracle is cool, but doesn't have the structure like the other two. Man Made God is good, but I guess it's just a matter of opinion. There really isn't any "unreleased" instrumental shit if that's what you're looking for. If you want cool instrumentals, In Flames is hardly the place nowadays.

I can't really choose between Man Made God and Dialogue With The Stars, but I'd go with the second one.

Anyway, could someone tell me the whole list of their instrumental songs?

I can't really choose between Man Made God and Anyway, could someone tell me the whole list of their instrumental songs?
Acoustic Piece [Demo '93]
Dreamscape [Lunar Strain]
Hargalaten [Lunar Strain]
Timeless [Subterranean]
The Jester's Dance [The Jester Race]
Wayfaerer [The Jester Race]
Acoustic Medley [Black-Ash Inheritance]
Dialogue With The Stars [Whoracle]
Whoracle [Whoracle]
Pallar Anders Visa [Colony]
Man Made God [Colony]
Värmlandsvisan [The Quiet Place Single]