In Flames' instrumental songs

Anyone else know of some kickass instrumentals like In Flames? I acquired Voice of the Soul by Death the other day, and it was kickass. :kickass:

Shadows Fall has a pretty good one off of their oldest album (their "death" album, with Phil Labonte), called "Lead Me Home".

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Anyone else know of some kickass instrumentals like In Flames? I acquired Voice of the Soul by Death the other day, and it was kickass. :kickass:

Shadows Fall has a pretty good one off of their oldest album (their "death" album, with Phil Labonte), called "Lead Me Home".

Anyone else got any suggestions?[/QUOTE

Hehe, lead me home is beautiful, i love somber eyes to the sky, a must have listend for any melodic death metal fan!

Are you guys all enjoying Varmlandsvisan? It's one of my favourite In Flames acoustic pieces.

Apparently he was sarcasm, so watch out for that. Sarcasm in it's purest form can be quite scary.

I don't know if anyone asked this already, but I am wondering something about one of their instrumentals. In the cover song Värmlandsvisan the guy says only ONE WORD at the beginning, in Swedish I think, and I am trying to figure out what it is because I am bored. Does anyone know?

I don't know if anyone asked this already, but I am wondering something about one of their instrumentals. In the cover song Värmlandsvisan the guy says only ONE WORD at the beginning, in Swedish I think, and I am trying to figure out what it is because I am bored. Does anyone know?

Sorry for the retarded bump, but he actually says two words, "tre, fyr". What he means is "three, four", trying to get them to start playing at the same time ^^, no clue why they included that in the song.

Sorry for the retarded bump, but he actually says two words, "tre, fyr". What he means is "three, four", trying to get them to start playing at the same time ^^, no clue why they included that in the song.

Yeah and it's Björn saying that for anyone wondering..

Man Made God is my favorite instrumental from In Flames and possibly my favorite instrumental ever.