IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Hahaha, the absolute madmen over in the USA!!

I am quite happy, though. The way so many people viciously tried to push Hillary annoyed me so fucking much, that I would probably vote for Trump solely because of that. Hillary was shady and fake as fuck, yet no one seemed to bat an eye, the e-mail thing was shrugged off, but when Trump said grab that pussy everyone went wild.

Anyway, even if Trump is the worse solution for short term, America will be thankful for him in 10-20 years, because they can't allow themselves to run annoying criminals or bored businessmen.

Hillary was absolutely the wrong candidate for the democrats, but let's be honest, Trump is as shady and fake as Clinton. Two truly terrible candidates. The Americans should have said fuck you and all voted Green in protest. It couldn't be any worse than Donald Trump as President.

Meanwhile, 16 years ago, the Simpsons chose Donald Trump as the "most absurd" idea of a future president in an episode...

:rofl:Woke up expecting Battles leak. Instead you got Trump.

Yeah, it's kind of like waking up expecting to have pissed the bed, but instead you've shit and puked all over it. Bad times either way, but one is way worse than the other.

It wasn't even a close one like so many thought this would be either. Clinton got destroyed. Absolutely shocking.

Glad the liberal media got their asses handed to them though. Their days of manipulation and twisting words really amounted to shit hahaha, the smugness and arrogance really backfired didn't it?

But yeah two awful candidates and nothing would/is going to change anyway. Just two power hungry assholes and the bigger dickhead won.

The idea of a president and all this nationalistic horse shit, with amazing tools like the internet where the entire world can communicate, is only anchoring down progression as a planetary civilization. And we continue to do it... Just because its some old shit we did for a couple hundred years. There has to be a point where society breaks through to another level of consciousness and existence. Not yet, sadly.

Reactions: DE4life
There has to be a point where society breaks through to another level of consciousness and existence. Not yet, sadly.

If anything we're currently going the other way, but that's mainly due to the older generation of 40+. Voting patterns for both Brexit and US elections suggest the younger demographic voted for the more progressive methods, whilst the older generation voted for the more racist/selfish/they took our jobbbsss candidate. Once these people start dying out we'll hopefully see another swing in the right direction.

It wasn't even a close one like so many thought this would be either. Clinton got destroyed. Absolutely shocking.

Glad the liberal media got their asses handed to them though. Their days of manipulation and twisting words really amounted to shit hahaha, the smugness and arrogance really backfired didn't it?

But yeah two awful candidates and nothing would/is going to change anyway. Just two power hungry assholes and the bigger dickhead won.

The idea of a president and all this nationalistic horse shit, with amazing tools like the internet where the entire world can communicate, is only anchoring down progression as a planetary civilization. And we continue to do it... Just because its some old shit we did for a couple hundred years. There has to be a point where society breaks through to another level of consciousness and existence. Not yet, sadly.
In the end, there's going to be that much a difference between both ways of rulling a country? I don't think so. Not when the looser once said that Julian Assange should be killed with a drone.

Reactions: only4theweak187
The lesser evil prevailed.

Trump is an idiot, but his every move will be under heavy scrutiny. Hillary and her little clan would be in much more comfortable position. So, look on the bright side of life.

Everybody got excited when Obama was elected, and he was no different than any other US president. Wars all around the world with corporations doing their thing.

Next time, get a two better candidates from 320 million people country.

This is something that we always say in my country but, for some misterious reason, the result never changes.

We've only really started seeing a younger acceptance of progressive, inclusive society in the last 10-15 years. Even in the 90's it was common to see gay people or minorities being publicly mistreated. It'll take another 20-30 years for the current younger generation to really have power when it comes to voting. Hopefully by then it won't be too late.

We've only really started seeing a younger acceptance of progressive, inclusive society in the last 10-15 years. Even in the 90's it was common to see gay people or minorities being publicly mistreated. It'll take another 20-30 years for the current younger generation to really have power when it comes to voting. Hopefully by then it won't be too late.
While younger seem more tolerante, i ser that the extreme intolerant right is also fed by young people. I think that, in the end, there's going to be an equilibrium, though, of course, at the same time we, as a society, are more open minded.

I'm hoping the harsh reality of Brexit over the next couple of decades will, at the very least, make the next couple of generations a lot smarter when it comes to making decisions.

I'm hoping the harsh reality of Brexit over the next couple of decades will, at the very least, make the next couple of generations a lot smarter when it comes to making decisions.
I gotta say that I'm pro leaving the UE, but for different reasons that you people did.

I gotta say that I'm pro leaving the UE, but for different reasons that you people did.

All I can say for sure is that it's very difficult to name a country in the world in this type of situation that has ever benefited from an isolationist stance. Ultimately you just get left behind, with inferior quality standards, products and services. If we ever want to stop wars, conflict and poverty then we need to be joined together. The EU has a lot of flaws but imo breaking away from it is not a positive. We should be staying in and fighting to fix it, even if our words aren't being heard. It's better to stand and fight for something positive than break away and create something negative. Nationalism, xenophobia and isolationism has to cease before we as a species can progress. Sadly, I don't see that happening any time soon.

So full of hate I made this. It is dark, weird, and brutal as fuck. Tuning is... amazingly... Drop D.

All I can say for sure is that it's very difficult to name a country in the world in this type of situation that has ever benefited from an isolationist stance. Ultimately you just get left behind, with inferior quality standards, products and services. If we ever want to stop wars, conflict and poverty then we need to be joined together. The EU has a lot of flaws but imo breaking away from it is not a positive. We should be staying in and fighting to fix it, even if our words aren't being heard. It's better to stand and fight for something positive than break away and create something negative. Nationalism, xenophobia and isolationism has to cease before we as a species can progress. Sadly, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Yes, I agree. But we don't need the kind of unification that the UE brings. It lacks democracy. It lacks care for the people, that is what is important in the end. It humilliates the "disobedients", it is too much opaque and only the big corporations have a chance to influence its decisions. The fact that it allows France to break the deficit because of the fight against daesh while it does not allow the same thing to other countries who want the money to fight against poverty is outrageous. What they did to the Greek government, government that had nothing to do with the situation of the country (that is mainly the former governments and the UE fault) just because they did wanted to make an example out of it is outrageous. We even have a president that refused to present himself to the election, Jean Claude Juncker, and that was minister in a country that is, in fact, a tax haven inside the UE and our politicians did nothing.

This is the UE of the corporations. There are other ways, but they won't let us.

Yup. Got pissed off, so, creativity. I'm still LIVID as fuck. Can't believe they fucked up the fucking election. Extremely dangerous times ahead.

It is in Drop D cause I couldn't be bothered to going down to my ordinary tuning, which is C Standard / B.

Thanks, both of you.