IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Well, drained is not a bad song. It has structure and I like the solo. Maybe the best that I've heard so far after the end, or maybe better. I need to listen to it a few more times. THe both of them have a similar tone.

WOW - brexit, then trump then this ^!!! life is full of surprises :D

Drained: Anders sounds fucking great, what the fuck... He is fucking smooth all the way from the harsh parts to the cleans, and the transition is seamless. Drums are annoying, guitars are great, electronics are very mild but just enough to color it. Oh my god... This is a fucking great song, and the funny thing is, it's nothing really special. It's just... good. Damn!

Last edited:
In My Room: If Like Sand had SC vibes, then this song has SOAPF ones. Very "rocky", barely any metal elements, except for the solo, to which you will obviously shout "RANDOM".

Okay, I definitely dig it, which is strange, because I told you how I'm fed up with this rock shit. Chorus too fucking catchy, and once again, Anders sounds fucking good.

edit: and once again, electronics are

Last edited:
Before I Fall: So far, these new songs are more like The End than The Truth. Quite bare, not much poppy bullshit (yes, this song has choir too, but I love choirs, and it's mild enough not to interfere with the main parts too much).

This song needed some more interesting guitar work, but the chorus and Anders are spot fucking on.

Last edited:
Battles: "You're not my friend and I despise you..." - great start..... :D

This song is too messy. And what the fuck is with the guitar (or bass) tune?! I can't hear shit from it.

I don't know what to say, but it's a song where the instruments play at least an equal part as Anders. Still, I can't hear shit, so...

Last edited:
Here Until Forever: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DRUM PATTERN, pls stop. I know it's deliberately off-beat, but it's driving me nuts.

So, Anders vote this for his son, as he wrote Come Clarity for his daughter. If you can immerse yourself in the feels, in the meaning, I suppose you might rate this song highly and close to your heart. Personally, I prefer CC, but this is a beautiful song on its own too. Quite honest and vulnerable, just like CC.

Musically, however, you won't be too amazed. Just like CC went on for ever, and ever, and ever, this song does the same.

Underneath My Skin: Weakest song so far, extremely lackluster. I want the first part of this album back!!

And yes, THIS solo is a random one, this one I give it you guys, it felt extremely unnatural. This song should've been a bonus one if anything.

Please, don't play this live. I will surely listen to it more, since its new, but please, just don't...

Reactions: Midas
Here until forever follows the album.pattern. ridiculous short intro. Anders singing some weird alt rock verses and... That's all.

Wallflower: Okay, here we go, the long awaited "epic"!

Good start, like the riff. Inb4 they will do this for 5 minutes straight with a 2mins breakdown, hehe.

Neeaaaat start, so far so good, like the instrumental part, like the drums too! Eeeyo!

Where is Anders? :D

I have to say, TCP's length felt natural to me, unlike here. They sweated here waaaay too hard.

This song would've fucking rocked if it was 4:30 or 5 mins at most, I really dig that riff, and the chorus is fine as it is expected.

I am sorry, but TCP>Wallflower. This song will get the most shit, I reckon.

Reactions: Midas
Greatest Greed (Bonus): Daaamn, that's a fucking great start, probably best on the record. Instrumentals are nasty and I like it.

Anders however, is not delivering here. :(

I'd definitely have this song over Underneath my skin, I'd love to hear the guitars on this song live. And as mediocre as the catchyness is from Anders, at least he does some good screams.

By the end this song kinda grew on me, will def revisit this one. Brb, jerking off to the intro and outro.

This song is fine, that's my verdict so far about it!

Underneath my skin..I'm watching my phone because, until know. I'm not sure.that I'm listening to in flames instead.of some.forgettable alt rock american band

Us Against The World (Bonus): Okay, some classic fast-paced IF hammer drumming here.

Okay, this is a bonus song all right, no one will cry about this not being on the record. It's weakish.

And so, the record ends!!! Hmpf...