IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

If you are sarcastically using that avatar I understand but if you're not and you like it...;>

...I like it. I wouldn't use it if I didn't like it. It is hot as fuck. Now behave, or you won't get any gift from me. D:

I don't mean anime in general like One Piece or Dragon Ball (Used to love these books like a decade ago) or whatever but more like the avatars people use or pictures anime watchers seem to like. I don't know how you can be interested or like a picture of a often semi-sexualized toddler or young teen. Yes I know it's animated but still, I never understood this loli interest, gives me bad vibes. And other avatar that Yagami uses is like a combined furry twink boy, I mean what the fuck lol ^^ I mean there's nothing wrong with being gay but a seemingly naked feminine looking man with a tail and canine ears is a bit to edgy for my taste.
Those, or Berserk or Vagabond. I'm not into the highschool manga/anime. That stuff is weird to me.

I like any anime and manga as long as it is good anime and manga. Though I cannot stand the "good hearted boy every girl around falls in love with" anime.

And I like some highschool comedies like school rumble, action like bleach or dramas like bakuman, though they're not pure highschool mangas.

Reactions: Midas
I like any anime and manga as long as it is good anime and manga. Though I cannot stand the "good hearted boy every girl around falls in love with" anime.

And I like some highschool comedies like school rumble, action like bleach or dramas like bakuman, though they're not pure highschool mangas.

I'm actually watching School Rumble again now. Clannad/After Story is another good example of high school drama type anime which is very good, albeit After Story is out of high school and more centered around the characters having jobs, kids, etc.

I kinda get where Krofius is coming from though. I mean, I've joked about Yagami's avatar but it doesn't really bother me. However, the young girl/boy stuff... yeah, that's weird. I don't see why anybody would form an opinion of a person based on having a normal anime character as an avatar though. Is that really any weirder than having a band member as your avatar, as many people do?

Reactions: Jester Slave
Clannad/After Story
I have it on my list. But I'm currently viewing some shows from the current and previous seasons as well as Lucifer. So it will have to waqit until I have more free time. Probably during xmas.

However, the young girl/boy stuff... yeah, that's weird. I don't see why anybody would form an opinion of a person based on having a normal anime character as an avatar though. Is that really any weirder than having a band
member as your avatar, as many people do?

I don't find it weird. I mean, they're just drawnings. I agree with the rest. Anime is not different from any other tv show or movie, so, there's nothing wrong with it (I've never seen anyone complaining about people having a Darth Vader avatar, and it's just the same.).

I have it on my list. But I'm currently viewing some shows from the current and previous seasons as well as Lucifer. So it will have to waqit until I have more free time. Probably during xmas.

Clannad & After Story is up there with my all time favourites, so watch it whenever you're able. My current waitlist on anime reads:

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
Attack on Titan
Spice and Wolf
Gin Tama
Rainbow: Nisha Rokubo no Shichinin
Toky Magnitude 8.0
Tokyo Ghoul
Gurren Lagann
Welcome to the NHK6
One Punch Man
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
Little Busters!: Refrain
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (The World is Still Beautiful)
Neon Gensis Evangelion
Hataraku Maou-sama! (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
Psycho-Pass
Overlord
Black Lagoon
Code Geass
Monster
Guilty Crown
Claymore
Ergo Proxy

So I'm pretty backlogged myself :D

Such a long list. And some are "old" shows. Seem some of them and they're good.

Gintamas second movie is definitely a must see, as one-punch man, I'm currently buying the manga that has been recently released in Spain. If you like it then I would recommend you mob psycho, same writer, worst drawings, crazier.

My favourites must be
Samurai champloo
Full.metal alchemist
Samurai seven
Death note
One punch man
Beelzebub

And other shows that I don't remember right know (I've gotta view my anime list)

Such a long list. And some are "old" shows. Seem some of them and they're good.

Gintamas second movie is definitely a must see, as one-punch man, I'm currently buying the manga that has been recently released in Spain. If you like it then I would recommend you mob psycho, same writer, worst drawings, crazier.

My favourites must be
Samurai champloo
Full.metal alchemist
Samurai seven
Death note
One punch man
Beelzebub

And other shows that I don't remember right know (I've gotta view my anime list)

Yeah there's a lot of old stuff I need to watch. Still, it isn't going anywhere so I'm not in a rush.

I've seen FMA and Death Note, both really great series. OPM is on my list, I'll have to add the others... at this rate I'll hopefully view them some time in the next five years :D

Reactions: eochaid
Here you are, complaining about anime while seriously defending battles.
Notice the cheeky smiley. I haven't defended Battles at all either, I've only shared my opinion about the album. Reading comprehension please :>
And yes, if people like loli manga then I personally feel I can grasp what type of person they are in general. ''It's just drawings'' Well that'd be fine unless it was drawings of sexualised young children I was talking about, I don't put that in the same category as someone drawing a house or a tree. Maybe you do :>

And now apparently it's become an anime-fest, I should never have brought the subject up. RIP

What the hell guys? Seriously? We're talking anime now? Ok, I'm actually announcing my departure from the band (get it?). I'll see you guys 2 years after I guess. May the force be with you!

P.S: I hope you guys see each other at.. I dont know, furry conventions? lol

Notice the cheeky smiley. I haven't defended Battles at all either, I've only shared my opinion about the album. Reading comprehension please :>
And yes, if people like loli manga then I personally feel I can grasp what type of person they are in general. ''It's just drawings'' Well that'd be fine unless it was drawings of sexualised young children I was talking about, I don't put that in the same category as someone drawing a house or a tree. Maybe you do :>

And now apparently it's become an anime-fest, I should never have brought the subject up. RIP
In animes everything is sexualized and everything is overdramatized. Yuno (the girl in my picture) is a psychopathic murderer whose only goal is to fuck (like, literally, genitals and such) with the protagonist male character.A picture with full clothing of her and without any blood is actually under-sexualizing her, haha.

No, but really, people obviously pick lolis for two reason: 1. they are sexy 2. they are cool. I don't see the problem with this. Back in the day, 50% of the people had actresses as their profile picture, 20% had anime stuff, 20% had cars or motorbikes and the rest was random stuff, like bands, irl photos and such.

I don't see how this tells anything of one's personality. What you (should) mean are weebs, who act like they are all characters from an anime, and desperately try to live in their bubble. I don't even hate them, if they are enjoying it, then go ahead, but I do find it silly and annoying sometimes. Ain't that right, krofius-sama????

Btw guys, you really ought to watch the anime my profile pic is based off from, the first dozen episodes or so are fucking great. Sadly, the male protagonist becomes unbearable, but all the side people are interesting or have touching stories. Get the uncensored version btw.

Thoughts on "Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone", people?
Anders sounds amazing on that! So desperate and angry.
Thoughts on "Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone", people?
Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
T_T

The first time this show made me cry, the fucking unexpected ending song... goddammit, I thought I was gonna get through the whole show without crying, but little did i know... :(
I really don't see how most of you can like Battles more than SC. Too many pop elements that don't sound good.

What's wrong with liking anime and manga? I guess you're against liking comic books and graphic novels?
Battles is a bunch of easy-to-listen pop-rock. You are bound to be hooked on a few songs, and even the worse ones have a bunch of saving grace for your ears. SC was a conceptual record, darker, melancholic tones, without a hit song really. FUnnily enough, to me SC sounds a lot less formulatic than Battles. While the song structures are indeed following a not too complicated pattern, the variety of music on SC is really fucking great. On Battles, we are basically listening to the same song; even Through My Eyes, which was supposed to be the Everything's Gone of Battles is the same as Drained or Save Me, it doesn't stand out at all.

What the hell guys? Seriously? We're talking anime now? Ok, I'm actually announcing my departure from the band (get it?). I'll see you guys 2 years after I guess. May the force be with you!

P.S: I hope you guys see each other at.. I dont know, furry conventions? lol

Have you tried any anime before? Pick Death Note, and come back once you are a member of our club!

Maybe you're the one having a problem if you feel disturbed by some "sexualized young children" drawnings. Do you understand that they're not real, don't you?

Reactions: Midas
Many people choose those avatars because of the cool design.
Yes, in animes and mangas everything is fucking badass or gracious. I find it even cooler when it's a female character.

480587-souleater1221lg.jpg

Reactions: Midas and eochaid