IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Yes, in animes and mangas everything is fucking badass or gracious. I find it even cooler when it's a female character.

480587-souleater1221lg.jpg
Medusa. She's soooooo cool.

Reactions: Jester Slave
Medusa. She's soooooo cool.
Aaah yes, and Soul Eater in general. Probably my favorite anime/manga hands down. The abrupt ending of the anime made me start to read a manga for the first time ever. Bunch of good memories ~~
So it begins, day one. Jester Slave, you've got a PM. :3
Today we shall be happy. ^-^
I know, I know, haven't checked the previous one either, I like to take my time with those, haha. But will look at them later this day at work!

Aaah yes, and Soul Eater in general. Probably my favorite anime/manga hands down. The abrupt ending of the anime made me start to read a manga for the first time ever. Bunch of good memories ~~
I prefer to read the mangas than to watch the anime adaptations, though there are some very good adaptations.

I prefer to read the mangas than to watch the anime adaptations, though there are some very good adaptations.

Like Naruto with its 1 frame per second animations (if that)! Oh and its spin-offs that can kill baby seals with its suckiness.

Reactions: eochaid
Yeah this is definitely ''sexy'' and ''cool'' Jester Slave, and I can totally understand why one would like it

ecdcee56a6ce41c1b2047069f691e100257715fe_hq.jpg

Maybe you're the one having a problem if you feel disturbed by some "sexualized young children" drawnings. Do you understand that they're not real, don't you?
Yes. I don't like drawings of sexualized young children. Like I said, maybe you do. I think it's pretty easy to see who's having a problem, and I could bet you 99.9 percent of people would say it's not the guy who dislikes drawings of semi-nude children.

Last edited:
Reactions: only4theweak187
Yeah this is definitely ''sexy'' and ''cool'' Jester Slave, and I can totally understand why one would like it

Yes. I don't like drawings of sexualized young children. Like I said, maybe you do. I think it's pretty easy to see who's having a problem, and I could bet you 99.9 percent of people would say it's not the guy who dislikes drawings of semi-nude children.
No, the problem is with the guy mistaking drawings for seminude children. I don't see that picture that you posted as sexualized and it does not excite me at all, maybe because I don't have a dirty mind.

If you are going to pick a picture of sexualized high schoolers then you should have chosen something like this

78974-4.jpg

And no, apart from what you seem to think, we don't mistake drawings with real people.

Sexualized does not mean you get excited. There's no point for me trying to discuss this anyway, I'm out

I show you a cool picture of Medusa, a grown ass woman then you reply to me with a bunch of lolis in swimswear, like what the fuck? You want me to print screen an under 18 girl in swimsuit from a movie or TV? What point would that make?

But hey, good thing your daughter will never wear yoga pants, push up bras, show cleavage, wear make up, have piercings, show stomach, smoke cigarettes and pot, have tattoos, etc. until she turns 18.

Yeah, because girls wearing bikinis are sexualized. And this is why no woman wears a bikini or a swimsuit before they're 18. You've got a dirty mind guy.

I show you a cool picture of Medusa, a grown ass woman then you reply to me with a bunch of lolis in swimswear, like what the fuck? You want me to print screen an under 18 girl in swimsuit from a movie or TV? What point would that make?

But hey, good thing your daughter will never wear yoga pants, push up bras, show cleavage, wear make up, have piercings, show stomach, smoke cigarettes and pot, have tattoos, etc. until she turns 18.
In fact, when we go to the beach, my daughter always wears a full armour, since I don't want her to be sexualized.

Reactions: Jester Slave
Granted, I haven't watched that much anime, but the ones I do watch don't have any "loli" in. If you want that kind of stuff you generally have to look for it. Saying anime is all loli is like saying all metal sounds like Slipknot. It's silly, and you're basing your opinion of an entire art form on one specific part you have a problem with. Again, it's like saying "I hate nu metal, therefore I hate all metal".

OK, but is that really an intelligent viewpoint?

No, but really, people obviously pick lolis for two reason: 1. they are sexy 2. they are cool. I don't see the problem with this. Back in the day, 50% of the people had actresses as their profile picture, 20% had anime stuff, 20% had cars or motorbikes and the rest was random stuff, like bands, irl photos and such.
Jester, I'm responding to this in your post, OBVIOUSLY not the fucking Medusa since she is not a loli, and I have never claimed so. I was strictly talking about loli pictures.

Eochaid comparing 5 year olds to 17year olds wearing a bikini. You know well what a loli is, that's just one picture. They are meant to look innocent and often in sexual undertones or sexual poses. Don't even try to act dumb lol. There's no coincidence pedo's love loli's (No I'm not accusing anyone of you). That right girl in the picture, typical 5 year old outfit and expression? Give me a fucking break.

The point is that animes are not more sexualized than anything you can see in the TV, in the movies or in the video games, so complaining about it is... dumb.

In hostel (2?) there's a scene, where a girl is hanged upside down with chains bare skinned, then a mistress comes in, gets naked as well, lays into the bathtub under the hanged girl, then cuts her throat with a long ass scythe, and bathes in her pouring blood, while she touches her intimate areas. It was a rather popular horror movie among secondary schoolers (age 13-19) in my time.

In Boardwalk Empire, one of the best TV series I've ever watched, they show someone fucking his own mother.

But hey, a drawn female character had a low cut skirt on, where is my innocence?!?!

Jester, I'm responding to this in your post, OBVIOUSLY not the fucking Medusa since she is not a loli, and I have never claimed so. I was strictly talking about loli pictures.

Eochaid comparing 5 year olds to 17year olds wearing a bikini. You know well what a loli is, that's just one picture. They are meant to look innocent and often in sexual undertones or sexual poses. Don't even try to act dumb lol. There's no coincidence pedo's love loli's (No I'm not accusing anyone of you). That right girl in the picture, typical 5 year old outfit and expression? Give me a fucking break.
Lolis are small females, they are not necessarily young, you know.

edit: and if going out with small girls is considered pedo, then I am truly fucked as a guy whose height is 167 cm. Basically everyone within my height range looks like they just escaped kindergarten.

How is "The Puzzle" still such a god damn amazing song. That Bjorn-wank in the bridge is 100% justified. Yeah, he lays the wah on thick, but sometimes he earns that shit.

Also, I need to find a lossless version of "Become the Sky". My deluxe edition of Siren Charms is marred by that low-volume mastering error, so the song is quieter than the rest of the (non-deluxe edition) album. And increasing the volume just distorts the track somewhat.