IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

No. Battles is worst. I don't like economic that much, I just don't "feel" the song. And from.march to the shore I like nothing, specially the lyrics.

First of all, its Egonomic dude. As a Economy student, I'd love to IF release a song called Economic though.
:rofl: the fucking spellchecker from my cell phone.
But I'm going to say no to that last reply of yours. Battles have awesome songs and I dont think Battles deserves this much hate. I love albums positive vibe. I feel pretty energetic when I listen that album at mornings.
That's a matter of tastes.

No. Battles is worst. I don't like economic that much, I just don't "feel" the song. And from.march to the shore I like nothing, specially the lyrics.
It's fast-paced, has a decent chorus, which is distorted into oblivion, so if you hate it you can just pretend Anders is randomly saying stuff, and it has that cool guitar break-down part. And they don't bullshit around, the song is not even 3 minutes long.

March To The Shore's guitar work, as with all ASOP songs is just cool and heavy. Compare that to basically anything since SOAPF... that was pure metal. Okay, mabye not pure, but metal. As for vocals, I really liked the way Anders sang you are a killer, especially on the last chorus. Once again, it had that cockiness of STYE.

Did they play it live back then? Imo it should sound pretty heavy, would definitely be a shame if they excluded it from their live shows.

アンダースは吸って、Krofiusはバンドをあまりにも大好きです。 彼は炎から造られた雲の波に優しく乗るドラゴンのようなものです。 彼は、バンドの巨匠の名誉を守るために、大きな力をもって立ち上がる。

PS。 サイレンチャームはサムライディックを吸う。 蒸し米と野菜。

Reactions: eochaid
The only time bottled is good is the dual harmony solo ONLY on the used and abused DVD

I love both In search for I performances on the DVD too. Nice riffing and great growls. I like the electronics and the solo isn't bad.

Way better than the shitty production of Soundtrack

Yeah, I've been here the last 3 albums. I just haven't said much the last few days because it's been yelling at each other about pointless things.

Alright, good good, I'll include you too then. (You'll know soon enough what I mean.)

-
It is little things that really has me inspired by In Flames.
What I'm talking about?
So I'm sitting here working with Zombie Inc. listening to the melody playing when Anders sings "Shallowness and beauty..." and you think you know what they're playing... that is until you reach the SECOND "Shallowness and beauty..." part after the bridge. You'd think they'd play the same, but there's a VERY slight change that is just fucking genius. It is so slight, but it makes me go "wow, that is insane"... because it is so artistically amazing, and fitting, and epic. Quite sure Jesper cooked that up. Genius. Fucking genius.

Reactions: only4theweak187
Sundays are a thing. Sa(n)ta(n) delivers presents. Even PMs. Check yours, maybe you got something!

Coerceased Coexistence?!

When Jesper left, creativity walked along. His side project can't come fast enough. EAGERNESS.

Last edited:
So after forgetting about this forum for a week or two I return to a discussion about borderline paedophilic anime and whether Bottled sucks. Standard stuff to be honest... XD

To be fair I never understood hate for Bottled, for me it's just a standard STYE song. It's the same with some songs on RTR for me, it's one of those songs that is good, but I only really listen to it when I play the album in it's entirity.

Also, Am I the only one that thinks (except the shitty synth intro) The Truth works really well live? *Runs away before getting slaughtered*

Reactions: AtotheK
It works because the practically all of the vocals are a fucking backing track :D I guess that's one way to solve the "can't actually sing it live" issue, but why not do guitar backing tracks to help playing the older stuff live, since Anders says that's the big problem?

Reactions: Midas and AtotheK
It works because the practically all of the vocals are a fucking backing track :D I guess that's one way to solve the "can't actually sing it live" issue, but why not do guitar backing tracks to help playing the older stuff live, since Anders says that's the big problem?

The only vocals that are a backing track are the we are parts and parts of the prechorus

The song works, because it has a very catchy and easy-to-sing chorus for the crowd, aka following the steps of stadium rock. You sit down at home searching for that one very epic guitar line under the mix and appreciate it while drinking your best wine, and you go to a live show to scream/sing/shout your lungs out to whatever shit that has half a rhythm.

The Truth is 101 how to make easy live music, like it or not. Doesn't have anything to do with Anders not singing the choir part.