IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

How is "The Puzzle" still such a god damn amazing song. That Bjorn-wank in the bridge is 100% justified. Yeah, he lays the wah on thick, but sometimes he earns that shit.

Also, I need to find a lossless version of "Become the Sky". My deluxe edition of Siren Charms is marred by that low-volume mastering error, so the song is quieter than the rest of the (non-deluxe edition) album. And increasing the volume just distorts the track somewhat.

The Puzzle is one of my favourites off SOAPF. I feel like, long-term, it's actually a better song than Fear is the Weakness, which used to be my favourite. I just wish the lyrics weren't so ridiculous in certain parts.

I really wish In Flames had continued down the SOAPF path.

The point is that animes are not more sexualized than anything you can see in the TV, in the movies or in the video games, so complaining about it is... dumb.

In hostel (2?) there's a scene, where a girl is hanged upside down with chains bare skinned, then a mistress comes in, gets naked as well, lays into the bathtub under the hanged girl, then cuts her throat with a long ass scythe, and bathes in her pouring blood, while she touches her intimate areas. It was a rather popular horror movie among secondary schoolers (age 13-19) in my time.

In Boardwalk Empire, one of the best TV series I've ever watched, they show someone fucking his own mother.

But hey, a drawn female character had a low cut skirt on, where is my innocence?!?!

Lolis are small females, they are not necessarily young, you know.

edit: and if going out with small girls is considered pedo, then I am truly fucked as a guy whose height is 167 cm. Basically everyone within my height range looks like they just escaped kindergarten.
You're reaching hard mate, I'm not talking about dating a short woman or teen. And the Hostel comparison is also bullshit. I have absolute no problem with things being sexualized, I'm well aware how things are and as a proud upholder of the patriarchy I like it. I'm strictly talking about loli 5year olds in anime/manga that I find weird people like. I find it weird people like Yaoi or Furries too. Those people probably think I'm weird for not liking it. However, If you like picture's of sexualized young girls (Meaning under 10years or something), then you are a weird person. It doesn't matter that it's ''art'' or ''drawings'' it's what it's meant to depict that matters.

I have no problem with people liking anime's, my sister lives in that shit and I have friends who watches some too.

Jester, I'm responding to this in your post, OBVIOUSLY not the fucking Medusa since she is not a loli, and I have never claimed so. I was strictly talking about loli pictures.

Eochaid comparing 5 year olds to 17year olds wearing a bikini. You know well what a loli is, that's just one picture. They are meant to look innocent and often in sexual undertones or sexual poses. Don't even try to act dumb lol. There's no coincidence pedo's love loli's (No I'm not accusing anyone of you). That right girl in the picture, typical 5 year old outfit and expression? Give me a fucking break.
As de4life said, lolis are just a small.part of anime. I don't like lolis stories. They're plain.stupid and boring. But remember that we're living in a world where we have seen a 13 years old stolen her virginity and it won a lot of awards (just talking about game of thrones, by the way). And that was real sexualization, not the stupid loli anime's.

True, although she is actually meant to be 15 in the TV series, she's only 13 in the books. Difference is it's not promoted as it being a good thing. And it's not really a main part of the story. And I still draw a heavy difference between 5 year olds and 15 year olds. 15 year old's sometimes you can't even see difference whether they are 15 or 20 years old. Also some 20 year olds look like 13 years old. But enough of the loli discussion for me for real now.

True, although she is actually meant to be 15 in the TV series, she's only 13 in the books. Difference is it's not promoted as it being a good thing. And it's not really a main part of the story. And I still draw a heavy difference between 5 year olds and 15 year olds. 15 year old's sometimes you can't even see difference whether they are 15 or 20 years old. Also some 20 year olds look like 13 years old. But enough of the loli discussion for me for real now.

Then she had a late first period :p. I don't know in Sweden, but in Spain is really easy to tell if a woman is 15 or 20 years old. But our women are short and their faces very childish during their teenage.

...This forum should have a Poll option.

Does anyone LIKE Bottled in here?
*Takes cover*

In the US a lot of 15 year olds look 20 or older because of all the hormones we have in our chicken. They develope very quickly.

And I like Bottled. Good song.

Girls enter puberty faster than boys to begin with. There are girls with huge ass boobs and sex drive in elementary school who are usually dating ugly ass secondary schoolers. Oh, and we had a bunch of Swede girls (NATO deal and stuff) and god damn they were fuckable, despite me not caring much for blondies. And no, I did not get any of it, I was an ugly ass, self-conscious middle schooler. :(

Any of you guys gambling, like betting? I am kinda developing an addiction. So far I am playing my (not literal) cards right, and always winning in the end, but Jesus, if I could turn back time for just 1 month I'd do it and rather do heroin or something.

In the US a lot of 15 year olds look 20 or older because of all the hormones we have in our chicken. They develope very quickly.

And I like Bottled. Good song.

Are you a regular here? Just wondering.

Sure, Bottled is good. Its melodic solo sounds awesome. I mean IF released The Truth, how could you hate Bottled and claim its worst IF song?

Alright, enough people like it. That's all I needed. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Reactions: ciko_gfb
Sure, Bottled is good. Its melodic solo sounds awesome. I mean IF released The Truth, how could you hate Bottled and claim its worst IF song?

That wasn't even close to 2 years. Don't get my hopes up like that if you aren't going to stick to your word.

Girls enter puberty faster than boys to begin with. There are girls with huge ass boobs and sex drive in elementary school who are usually dating ugly ass secondary schoolers. Oh, and we had a bunch of Swede girls (NATO deal and stuff) and god damn they were fuckable, despite me not caring much for blondies. And no, I did not get any of it, I was an ugly ass, self-conscious middle schooler. :(

Any of you guys gambling, like betting? I am kinda developing an addiction. So far I am playing my (not literal) cards right, and always winning in the end, but Jesus, if I could turn back time for just 1 month I'd do it and rather do heroin or something.
They do but, believe me, the older that you get, the more that you see.the difference in their ages.

Bottled is better than:
In search for I
Economic
Anything in battles.
Battles? I believe you meant to say SC.

And what is your problem with Egonomic???? Dude...

Also, March To The Shore is pretty damn good as well, that riffage is killing it, especially at the end, when they go out full force. Not a great song by any means, but rocks hard.

That wasn't even close to 2 years. Don't get my hopes up like that if you aren't going to stick to your word.

Aww, I'm getting more hate then Slave. Love you too,bro. lol

Bottled is better than:
In search for I
Economic
Anything in battles.

First of all, its Egonomic dude. As a Economy student, I'd love to IF release a song called Economic though.

But I'm going to say no to that last reply of yours. Battles have awesome songs and I dont think Battles deserves this much hate. I love albums positive vibe. I feel pretty energetic when I listen that album at mornings.