IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

My guess for the setlist is that they're not still on the battles tour, this is why they play only a few songs.

I'll assume in that glob of shit you wrote Slave that there's something interesting in there somewhere

Even if it's a joke(which isn't apparent in the least), for sport, I will still talk shit to someone who blatantly calls others stupid for simply agreeing on something that you might not agree with.

Especially when that group of people are just chalked up to all being simpletons and sheep somehow, just because they share a common taste and are expressive about it

P.s. after a quick skim of your post, you mention I tried to cover my bases with my little disclaimer there. Incorrect. I did like the racist comparison, but didn't apply. It was simply to show that I'm not only going to attack you when it's something I personally disagree with you for like I've done in the past... I'll also attack you for unprovoked shit-talking down to people even when I'm on your side of the particular conversation.

Reactions: JesterSlaveSucks
My guess for the setlist is that they're not still on the battles tour, this is why they play only a few songs.
The European tour very soon after SC's release was packed with new songs, and the follow-up US tour with shortened setlists did the same. Yet here they are, 3 months after release and they still as many songs from Battles as SC.

I'll assume in that glob of shit you wrote Slave that there's something interesting in there somewhere

Even if it's a joke(which isn't apparent in the least), for sport, I will still talk shit to someone who blatantly calls others stupid for simply agreeing on something that you might not agree with.

Especially when that group of people are just chalked up to all being simpletons and sheep somehow, just because they share a common taste and are expressive about it

P.s. after a quick skim of your post, you mention I tried to cover my bases with my little disclaimer there. Incorrect. I did like the racist comparison, but didn't apply. It was simply to show that I'm not only going to attack you when it's something I personally disagree with you for like I've done in the past... I'll also attack you for unprovoked shit-talking down to people even when I'm on your side of the particular conversation.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/banter

And how is it not apparent, when I almost posted 800 messages here? You should at least have an idea of my style. If you are going through personal struggles, we are here to listen, m8.

The European tour very soon after SC's release was packed with new songs, and the follow-up US tour with shortened setlists did the same. Yet here they are, 3 months after release and they still as many songs from Battles as SC.
Then maybe anders realized that he cannot sing live.

Then maybe anders realized that he cannot sing live.
Pre-recorded choirs for TE and TT, and he did backing tracks since at least CC. A few months ago I found this IF channel with a bunch of old In Flames stuff which blowed my mind. I had no idea they played Vacuum live for example, but they did, and used back-tracks for it also.

Some tracks are also rather easy to do, ie. Like Sand or Here Until Forever. There is no reason why you shouldn't play Like Sand instead of Through Oblivion right now.

I guess I should be happy for the fact that they did not shy away from TT despite getting so much shit for it. I can respect that.

I guess I should be happy for the fact that they did not shy away from TT despite getting so much shit for it. I can respect that.

N'Flaymz have never shied away from performing their shittiest songs live. Scream was in the CC setlist for ages despite being a steaming pile of shit. For months they opened their shows with the worst opener of all time, The Chosen Pessimist. Including any song from SC falls into this category as well.

Hipster & Bjorn = assholes.

I've been listening Wallflower lately, at first that song didnt impress me that much but now, it actually feels pretty good. I love the middle section on the song, simple but haunty. It's been months but I still listen the album time to time. I can say that it is a step in the right direction after SC which wasnt that bad but could've been better.

N'Flaymz have never shied away from performing their shittiest songs live. Scream was in the CC setlist for ages despite being a steaming pile of shit. For months they opened their shows with the worst opener of all time, The Chosen Pessimist. Including any song from SC falls into this category as well.

Hipster & Bjorn = assholes.
You can't measure the songs the same way live. "Sellout" songs usually perform really well in a live environment. Sure, you can make quality sellout songs too (Take This Life, Alias).

I've been listening Wallflower lately, at first that song didnt impress me that much but now, it actually feels pretty good. I love the middle section on the song, simple but haunty. It's been months but I still listen the album time to time. I can say that it is a step in the right direction after SC which wasnt that bad but could've been better.
SC might be the lazy direction, but Battles is the plastic direction.

A bad song is a bad song, live or not.

Average songs can definitely improve in a live setting though. STYE sounds loads better on the Used & Abused DVD. Except Bottled - because it sucks.

Guys, I had a terrible nightmare last night. I dreamed that I was listening to and enjoying Battles. It scarred the shit out of me this morning on my way to work when I remembered.

Reactions: eochaid
Well, at least now you know how it feels to be Krofius. Doomed to enjoy everything In Flames ever release. Terrifying.

In My Room is actually the one and only reason Battles is not a complete shit stain in IF's history. That song is the perfect embodiment of what "Battles done good" would sound like. IMR does everything right and stands the test of time.

It's quite funny how according to Anders it was one of the last songs to be made for the record, because they felt this kind of track was missing from it. Yes, a good song was definitely missing from an In My Room-less Battles.

Guys, I had a terrible nightmare last night. I dreamed that I was listening to and enjoying Battles. It scarred the shit out of me this morning on my way to work when I remembered.
Wow, edgy AND original. XDDDDDDDDD

Guys, DAE think old IF did better songs? XDDDD

Are you still listening to TJR in 2017? XDDDD

I'm only 12, and I am very sad my generation grows up listening to Battles and Justin Bieber. XDDDDDD

lywteAz.png

Like and Share if you agree XDDDDD

I'm gonna pop in Pinball Map now, a very underappreciated song on a very underappreciated record. XDDDD