IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

You are a shitty emotional support :(

In other news, I've just watched the tour interview IF posted on their FB, but it's so fucking boring I won't even bother posting it. Two things I took away from it:
- I'm starting to believe that women in the UK are indeed all butt ugly.
- Anders mentioned NIN among the bands he'd tour with if he could pick anyone! Cool-cool-cool.

There are some good looking women in the UK, but the ratio is massively in favour of the uglies. The majority of them are also vapid bores too. Sucks to live here, bro.

As for being bad emotional support... you started it, man.

I have done nothing but encourage you all to better your miserable lives and gave you the strength to do so, and I'm not getting back nearly enough positive energies from you guys.

I don't get why UK girls are this though. Like, I understand the teeth thing, and honestly, if it's only crooked the way Zoe's are, it's fine, might even be sexy. But her whole face and body... so disproportional. You must be happy with all the Polish, Hungarian and Muslim immigrants there.

So gay, I can't embed zzz..

You are a shitty emotional support :(

In other news, I've just watched the tour interview IF posted on their FB, but it's so fucking boring I won't even bother posting it. Two things I took away from it:
- I'm starting to believe that women in the UK are indeed all butt ugly.
- Anders mentioned NIN among the bands he'd tour with if he could pick anyone! Cool-cool-cool.
I'm very supportive of UK women, at least those appearing at nuts and zoo magazine (blessed are the fallen).

Reactions: Jester313
Pft, Soilwork have never written intricate lyrics like "heal meeee, I can't sleeep, thought I was unbreakable, but this is killing meee" or "I feel like..." no, no, too easy.

Where's Soilwork's long, brooding, emotionally charged TCP equivalent? Dem feelings in Anders' voice, man. Speed ain't got shit on that.

And what Soilwork song is going to make a whole arena dance and jump da fuck up like The Truth? Nah bro, if we're talking masters of their craft, it's gotta be N'Flaymz.

(© Krofius)

Reactions: Jester313
Popping in real quick to post the 3rd song in the series I'm making for those who wanted me to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaymzkrueger

Haha, dem bitches at the end with pálinka. It's pretty much the mandatory first drink at every party or gathering here.

As the Turkish guys wrote it on the comments, you cant drink Rakı without water. I'm really interested to see videos like this and if I remember correctly, you shared a video like this a couple weeks (months?) ago. Wish we could've agreed on Battles too, Slave.

This has a second episode, I saw it has Becherovka in it, though I thought that drink is pretty mainstream. As for Raki, never seen it here.

As for Battles, maybe once I see them songs live, I am willing to accept more than two songs from that record. Oh, wait, IF is not coming here, because they have to tour Germany for 30 shows. What a fucking joke.

Yup, In Passenger... or, old whiny hipster doing easy music for emo kids.

image.png

I don't know who did you just reply to or what are we supposed to see on that pic.

I liked their recent "most memorable stuff during tours" interview; Christian Joe just sitting there, when he's not even in the band for a year. Not his fault though, but still.

Oh, and to those who still think Battles is good, let me show you a basically amateur Hungarian pop band pretty much outdoing half of Battles with this deliberate radio hit effort:

Wouldn't be a bad song though, if not for the lyrics. The guy is literally singing about losing his iphone, then finding it in his pocket, because he was looking for it in his other pocket!!! Makes me physically cringe, but the music itself is catchy.

But we have decent pop bands too, with more bearable- though cheesy - lyrics.

In other news, seems like I'm going to see Linkin Park at VOLT! Come, come!

Well... it's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but I absolutely don't get why could they not use guitars and drums too. Ever since HT and Meteora, their records are either absent of any electronics or have no real instruments at all.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/in-flames/2015/lulea-energi-arena-lulea-sweden-1bf5e948.html

I refuse to forget this set they played at the end of 2015.

Next headlining tour for In Flames should be something like this.

If they made sure to promote a photo of this kind of set list on Facebook/IG before people would usually scroll right past, IF would absolutely sell a few extra tickets to the nay-sayers once they saw IF does still play great old shit like this.

Well... it's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but I absolutely don't get why could they not use guitars and drums too. Ever since HT and Meteora, their records are either absent of any electronics or have no real instruments at all.

Is this REALLY a Linkin Park song? They have no guitar nor real drums. That was really surprising. Song is good but as a pop one, would be better if Chester didnt tried to sing on it. Girl doing pretty good job there.

Waiting DE4Life, A88 and our Spaniard hero Hugo to bash IF, comparing them with new LP.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/in-flames/2015/lulea-energi-arena-lulea-sweden-1bf5e948.html

I refuse to forget this set they played at the end of 2015.

Next headlining tour for In Flames should be something like this.

If they made sure to promote a photo of this kind of set list on Facebook/IG before people would usually scroll right past, IF would absolutely sell a few extra tickets to the nay-sayers once they saw IF does still play great old shit like this.
What do you base this on? Because I am quite sure that naysayers will naysay, no matter what IF says. Either they will complain about the setlist or about Anders.

Also, IF is pretty set already, whether naysayers do or do not visit their shows. They really have no reason to put in some extra effort for them, who will most likely shit on them anyway.
Is this REALLY a Linkin Park song? They have no guitar nor real drums. That was really surprising. Song is good but as a pop one, would be better if Chester didnt tried to sing on it. Girl doing pretty good job there.

Waiting DE4Life, A88 and our Spaniard hero Hugo to bash IF, comparing them with new LP.
They did guitar- and drumless songs before, but they were actually somewhat interesting. Thousand Suns has come cool ideas, even if poppy.

The best way to bash in flames ( or to embarrass oneself) is to listen to battles

Last edited:
What do you base this on? Because I am quite sure that naysayers will naysay, no matter what IF says. Either they will complain about the setlist or about Anders.

Also, IF is pretty set already, whether naysayers do or do not visit their shows. They really have no reason to put in some extra effort for them, who will most likely shit on them anyway.

Never spoke in absolutes. But there are enough orbiters commenting CONSTANTLY enough where at least SOME would definitely show up for a show comprised of a LOT of older songs like that. If they're sticking around to judge this long into IF's current direction then they absolutely still remain curious.

Didn't say they had to. Simply said a straight-forward fact that they could pick up some slight extra ticket sales by being sure to spread around that they're playing a lot of older songs at the time.

That late 2015 set list went mostly unnoticed by the majority of the online fanbase who still claim IF are somehow incapable of playing older good shit.

Anybody want to hear some new melodic death metal (or heavily influenced)? I heard a teaser from this bands new album a while ago and got interested. Atleast the intro riffage is sexy as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaymzkrueger