IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Because he was still an alcoholic. He was the one to leave in flames.

But, if you have any evidence showing that he was kicked out I will gladly accept it.

Last edited:
Let's see, alcoholic member who is physically (or mentally, or both) unable to perform on stage, for not the first time, yet he is given hiatus, but eventually "leaves". Yeah, if that's not the good old "mutual agreement to leave" then I don't know what is.

Of course, while Anders and Jesper seemed to have some bad blood, the rest of the band liked them, so it's not like they sent him a text message that his out. The band needed him and he was just in no shape to do it and not even a time out could solve the problems, so it is entirely logical that they had The Talk.

If Jesper was healthy, why would he leave the band? ASOP was still very much In Flames, in fact, it was more similar to Old Flames than almost anything since Clayman.

It sucks to you because it's not old In Flames. It sucks to you because it's a bit more simplistic, as if simplicity is an end-all to any creativity of a song. It sucks because it's another ballad-esque song when you haven't gotten the clue that In Flames is known to make ballads, and therefor is them getting softer.

You're overthinking it. There's nothing actually offensively bad about the song other than you don't like it.

I think it's a nice song. It's not their best, but conveys something. Their song where they dropped the ball is Save Me, not that song.

The instrumentation in the song is fine. It's different. It's not even overly simplistic either. The intro is a staple In Flames melody/harmony. The verses are very low-key and quiet, almost like a lullaby sound. The chorus is power chords with slow melodies on top that fit just fine and convey the emotion of the song.

I don't know where you're finding some type of overly offensively bad instrumentation in the song. It's better than other songs. I thought it stood out in the album for being a different feeling to the sound without sounding like shit.

Here Until Forever has a nice, power-metally intro. Song goes to shit from there though imo, it's just boring. Lyrics are poor but that's the same across all of Battles, it's not a good lyrically at all. Anders seems to gave really lost his spark in that sense. As far as HUF as a whole... I don't have any serious feelings either way about it - only that I doubt I'll ever listen to it again on purpose. But that holds true for most of the songs off Battles.

The End
Before I Fall
Battles
Greatest Greed
Us Against the World

That's about it as far as songs off Battles that'll go onto my mp3 player. A lot more than off Siren Charms in fairness, but I have every other IF album in full on my mp3 player (even ASOP), so SC and Battles have definitely been a severe downgrade for me personally.

Reactions: eochaid
Wow de4life outnumbering me in Battles material on mp3/iphone by 5 songs. Fucking fanboy

It sucks to you because it's not old In Flames. It sucks to you because it's a bit more simplistic, as if simplicity is an end-all to any creativity of a song. It sucks because it's another ballad-esque song when you haven't gotten the clue that In Flames is known to make ballads, and therefor is them getting softer.

You're overthinking it. There's nothing actually offensively bad about the song other than you don't like it.

I think it's a nice song. It's not their best, but conveys something. Their song where they dropped the ball is Save Me, not that song.
You're so smart entering into my mind. It's a shame that Metaphor is one of my IF favourites, that I like Come Clarity, evil ina closet or Discover Me Like Emptiness. Other way you should be right.

Evidence, not suppositions. You're just jumping into conclusions but provide no proof.
It's called an educated guess. If something has 4 wheels, can honk, is used to transport people and various items and beind used on the highway, you can make an educated guess that it is probably an automobile.

The very best you could muster out just to be able to say that you were right is saying that his health made him quit.
Here Until Forever has a nice, power-metally intro. Song goes to shit from there though imo, it's just boring. Lyrics are poor but that's the same across all of Battles, it's not a good lyrically at all. Anders seems to gave really lost his spark in that sense. As far as HUF as a whole... I don't have any serious feelings either way about it - only that I doubt I'll ever listen to it again on purpose. But that holds true for most of the songs off Battles.

The End
Before I Fall
Battles
Greatest Greed
Us Against the World

That's about it as far as songs off Battles that'll go onto my mp3 player. A lot more than off Siren Charms in fairness, but I have every other IF album in full on my mp3 player (even ASOP), so SC and Battles have definitely been a severe downgrade for me personally.
In my room??????