IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

The fuck! This is terrible. What are they thinking?

Edit:

Why the fuck to they keep on letting Anders ruin the band?

Reactions: AtotheK
I think both songs are good songs. But they are essentially straight forward pop songs. I hope the album has some more diverse and heavy songs.

Reactions: AtotheK
This is truly horrible. Too bad, I cant even say anything about it. They just made a song that only have chorus and it repeats like 3 minutes. Worst IF song ever. I cant say if its a IF song anyway.

Reactions: eochaid
This is truly horrible. Too bad, I cant even say anything about it. They just made a song that only have chorus and it repeats like 3 minutes. Worst IF song ever. I cant say if its a IF song anyway.
Agreed. Even worse than SC.

The Truth... erm, OK. It's okay for what it is, but it's not In Flames. This is the kind of shit Anders should be doing in a side project. I actually consider this kind of embarrassing, on the same level as Scream.

To quote AVGN: "WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?"

Um...

The Truth is that European style pop-metal horse shit. I don't like to be so brash but that can't be serious.

I hope that is the wildcard of the album. There better not be other songs like it lolol Jesus.

And we all called Through Oblivion "pop" Hahahaha we were stupid.

Reactions: AtotheK and eochaid
Um...

The Truth is that European style pop-metal horse shit. I don't like to be so brash but that can't be serious.

I hope that is the wildcard of the album. There better not be other songs like it lolol Jesus.

And we all called Through Oblivion "pop" Hahahaha we were stupid.

It sounds like one of those remixes that they used to release from time to time.

Seriously, for fuck's sake. They release a half decent track in The End and then drop a steaming pile of disgusting, vile, rancid shit like The Truth. Jesus Fucking Christ. My expectations are back to zero. Fuck you Anders. You are, you are, you are a fucking dickhead.

Seriously, for fuck's sake. They release a half decent track in The End and then drop a steaming pile of disgusting, vile, rancid shit like The Truth. Jesus Fucking Christ. My expectations are back to zero. Fuck you Anders. You are, you are, you are a fucking dickhead.
I think that you are as upset as I am now.

I still think, the Truth is not a bad song. And I do like when bands try different things.
But seriously, they've taken this a step too far - they've now passed the threshold to a point that I cant call them IN FLAMES anymore.

Fuck!

Reactions: eochaid