IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Oh yeah it will piss people off. Is it bad I'm looking forward to the rage from A88 and jesterslave? :p

Yeah I don't mind the truth, it will grow on me I'm sure.

With 13 more tracks I'm sure there will be something to look forward to. Mabye this will be like Siren Charms amd we willhave 3 singles out plus by the time the album actually comes out

Reactions: Ilias7
Yeah except Siren Charms besides Everything's Gone all were shit.

So hopefully it isn't the same pattern, besides, it can't be because The End is really good.

Yeah. The thing is, the only bits of thr truth I don't like are thr intro (just why... *shudders*) and the i guess pre chorus, where the guitar stops and it's just anders, drums and a poppy synth in the background. It's like they wrote a song and then sent it to a pop producer

Reactions: AtotheK
Christian, the ex-vocalist of Scar Symmetry, an amazing growler and singer made a solo album of pop-synth type music in almost the same fashion of that song just without heavy guitars or screams.

Fuck... The thing is that the more I listen to The Truth, thr more I start to accept it for what it is. Yes it's pop metal, yes it's simple, but actually, the clean vocals are really well done and the lyrics are again quite good. Also it's so surreal looking at the In Flames Facebook page and seeing praise for Anders' vocal. It's nice, as opposed to the usual hate train.

Reactions: Riamu
Christian, the ex-vocalist of Scar Symmetry, an amazing growler and singer made a solo album of pop-synth type music in almost the same fashion of that song just without heavy guitars or screams.

Scar Symmetry rule, I'm interested to check that out now for some reason haha

Fuck... The thing is that the more I listen to The Truth, thr more I start to accept it for what it is. Yes it's pop metal, yes it's simple, but actually, the clean vocals are really well done and the lyrics are again quite good. Also it's so surreal looking at the In Flames Facebook page and seeing praise for Anders' vocal. It's nice, as opposed to the usual hate train.

Praise for anders as if he is able to sing as well. I usually see hatred towards the people who miss the good old days. Any bad opinion and all the believers burn the apostate.

Guys I think I may be on my own here but The Truth has grown on me after now like 8 listens. I don't care that it's not like In Flames, it's better than Siren Charms (an album I quite like - 6.5/10) as you can tell there is some energy in it

Guys I think I may be on my own here but The Truth has grown on me after now like 8 listens. I don't care that it's not like In Flames, it's better than Siren Charms (an album I quite like - 6.5/10) as you can tell there is some energy in it

You cannot be wrong in your own tastes.

Aha thats true. Aah I want a proper music video, I don't care which of the two songs its for but I want one :D Oh and I want to see the track list, song titles intruige me. I think that judging bt the title (and cover art) that the album will be about overcoming internal struggles, in a more positive way than say, take this life, our infinite struggle or even where thr dead ships dwell. It'll be cool to have an uplifting in flames album :D

I could be totally wrong and all, but speculating is fun XP

Reactions: Riamu and AtotheK
They record battles in LA, so y know this might be more positive energy connected with it ..sunshine, Gold gym , GTA 5 style hehe :rofl:

Reactions: Seppo91