IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

The Truth sucks but The End is fucking amazing and diffrent and better than SC and SOAPF

I'm kinda frustrated.
The End is nice but The truth. I dont know if i should laugh or cry.
I just hope its a weird track on the album and that the whole album isnt like that.

The Truth sucks but The End is fucking amazing and diffrent and better than SC and SOAPF

Dude explain what albums you like and don't like, name each one, then in a sentence next to each explain what you like and don't like about them in list form thanks

Man, I wish there was a way I could stop A88 from hearing this shit. He doesn't deserve to feel the same rage I do.

Where the fuck is Jester Slave anyway? I thought he'd be all over this thread like a rash. I think even Krofius may have harsh words for The Truth, though perhaps I'm underestimating his devotion to In Flames by saying that.

Reactions: Seppo91 and eochaid
"the 15-track album sees the band taking a new approach while staying true to their vision and encompassing their unique, signature sound."

Irony or sarcasm?

Reactions: AtotheK
Lunar and Jester Race were the best IF albums but its never come back deal with it ..

“When people hear this album I think they’re going to instantly know that it’s the new In Flames without us repeating the same song over and over, and that’s something I’m incredibly proud of,” Fridén says.

Definitely sarcasm.

Reactions: AtotheK
I think the only other song where they've sounded so different is Liberation, potentially Metaphor and With Eyes Wide Open. But these weren't the main singles of their respective albums. I think its a mistake having the Truth as a lead single. They'll just piss off so many people.

Reactions: AtotheK and eochaid
The End rules, The Truth... Not so much. It's not bad imo, it's just meh, and a bit too pop like. Solo section is better than the end. I reckon it's the (or one of) poppiest song on the record, as it's been getting major radio play, they have a new label so want to put out the song that will have the widest appeal. That being said the truth has taken my hype level from uncontrolable joy to apprehensive curiosity

The End rules, The Truth... Not so much. It's not bad imo, it's just meh, and a bit too pop like. Solo section is better than the end. I reckon it's the (or one of) poppiest song on the record, as it's been getting major radio play, they have a new label so want to put out the song that will have the widest appeal. That being said the truth has taken my hype level from uncontrolable joy to apprehensive curiosity

I dont agree. I think the Truth will just piss people off. The majority of fans at least. Not just the 90's ones.

I really enjoy The Truth personally.
Sure it comes as a surprise but that's In Flames.. When have they ever stood still in making music?
It's bold, fresh, and sounds great, even if it isn't too relatable with other songs by the band, quoting what shad0w just said, they've had their share of songs that are more experimental and go against the grain, but I wouldn't say those songs defines them..
With that said, can we expect more songs like this on the album? You betcha, but I'm certain it will have heavier tracks, and songs that "don't fit the normal formula".
I'm excited for what the rest of the album has to bring

Reactions: Seppo91
The End / The Truth are on spotify now.

Just a thought, could it be that these two songs are somehow linked together and the rest of the album will sound completly different? In a good way? XD