IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Holy fuck what a shit drummer pickup.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS THINKING!?

There's people on Verbeurens' level out there, dying for a chance like this. They pick up some noname simplistic american metalcore drummer. Jesus fucking christ.

I'm just whatever at this point.

The day The End premiered we were all mostly happy with it or at least gave a satisfactory response... Anything was better than Siren Charms.

Then later, the very same day, The Truth comes out. Instant reality smash lolol really brought any feelings that IF might've finally realized they should just make some modernized metal with a little bit of their style thrown in... Big nope to that after The Truth.

I think there will be 2-3 decent songs(including The End). So maybe two others that are listenable. No hope for any more than that. Maybe a bonus track as well. Sad to say.

So I'm genuinely interested, what is everyone here's feeling towards the nee album; excitement? Curiosity? Apprehension? Something else? I'm curiously excited. Thr end was awesome and the truth was... Acceptable so I want to see what the rest of the album js like

Vague curiosity.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
At this point I am trying not to get to rattle up about their drummer choice. For this album I don't know, The End was actually good compared to any song off their previous album. I just hope The Truth isn't a true representation of this upcoming album.

At this point I am trying not to get to rattle up about their drummer choice. For this album I don't know, The End was actually good compared to any song off their previous album. I just hope The Truth isn't a true representation of this upcoming album.

Honestly I don't think it will be.

Holy fuck what a shit drummer pickup.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS THINKING!?

There's people on Verbeurens' level out there, dying for a chance like this. They pick up some noname simplistic american metalcore drummer. Jesus fucking christ.
If you watched the video you'd clearly know. They didn't know what to do and had no plan with their drummer slot when they entered the studio, he helped them out to lay out the tracks and they clicked and they thought he's a good fit in the band. They don't need a George Kollias or Dirk Verbeuren. I'm pretty sure personalities clicking is a lot more important after having another drummer for 20years. You sound like a retard with that type of post.

If you watched the video you'd clearly know. They didn't know what to do and had no plan with their drummer slot when they entered the studio, he helped them out to lay out the tracks and they clicked and they thought he's a good fit in the band. They don't need a George Kollias or Dirk Verbeuren. I'm pretty sure personalities clicking is a lot more important after having another drummer for 20years. You sound like a retard with that type of post.

Totally agree with ya dude. I'm probably gonna sound like a dumbass for asking this but are you the same Krofius as the youtube channel?

You sound like you're taking this far too personal.

It's In Flames fans, they take everything personally. Whether it be the music or the comments of others on the music (new or old fans) everything is taken personally. Its why (except generally this forum as I like it here) I think In Flames probably has the worst fan Base of any band I like, as it's so toxic.

You sound like you're taking this far too personal.
I think you misread the post completely if you thought I took it personal. I can't even take it personal as it has absolutely nothing to do with me. He's starting to cry about them not picking up some internationally known badass technical drummer, I don't even understand his thought-process cause it's literally like I said, retarded.

Reactions: Jester Slave
I think you misread the post completely if you thought I took it personal. I can't even take it personal as it has absolutely nothing to do with me. He's starting to cry about them not picking up some internationally known badass technical drummer, I don't even understand his thought-process cause it's literally like I said, retarded.
Why it's retarded?

1. They don't need a well known super-technical drummer 2. Who would they ''pick''? They had not even begun searching. There's not like there's a huge pool of Dirk Verbeuren's out there waiting to join In Flames either.

It was more his tone and outrage that they picked a ''random'' drummer (which he really isn't anyway) as if they should only have picked a certain drummer.

So he thinks that they need or deserve a better drummer. Still, why it is retarded?

It was more his tone and outrage that they picked a ''random'' drummer (which he really isn't anyway) as if they should only have picked a certain drummer.

They didn't? Really?

I'll repeat my point... If he dors good on the album and does justice to the older tracks live, who cares who he is. Fuck it's not like they got some totally incompetant drummer like Lars