IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

I check this daily when the message board is active.

For the last week or so, since Slave has been gone... Everything's been cool and peaceful. Just random thoughts and conversations going on.

I check it today and he's back again, bothering people. Trying to literally argue their opinions.

You're a dark cloud hanging over this forum.
And not in a cool, villainous way, like you're so badass.
Just in an annoying, unnecessary drama way.

Reactions: JesterSlaveSucks
You seem to be much concerned about the matter. Maybe are you starting to understand the haters?
Kinda, actually, haha.
I check this daily when the message board is active.

For the last week or so, since Slave has been gone... Everything's been cool and peaceful. Just random thoughts and conversations going on.

I check it today and he's back again, bothering people. Trying to literally argue their opinions.

You're a dark cloud hanging over this forum.
And not in a cool, villainous way, like you're so badass.
Just in an annoying, unnecessary drama way.
Sorry for disturbing the tea party!

But if you are so bent on keeping the bori.... erm, peace here, why don't you use the report option, or use it more actively? Wait, don't even get started, you won't go down tht road, because blahblahblah. Cool.

Are we done?

I knew I should've come earlier, so much drama woah.

I liked new song but its not super good and wont be a classic Metallica song. Nice catchy chorus, good solo and thats pretty much it. The other song Hardwired was pretty bad though. The vocals are the worst I've ever heard. Some mehh riffs and thats it. I gotta agree with Slave here its nothing big.

And I disagree with Jester Slave being the "dark cloud" or something. I like this forum because we have different opinions here and we can talk about it nicely. (Well... Sometimes...) I wonder what'll happen when the album released. Dont worry Slave I got your back lol.

Yeah dude it's boring to bullshit and discuss views without calling the person stupid and saying they're wrong.

Haha yes, now attempt to say I claim I'm some grand person who looks at you like some peasant beneath me.

Oh yeah that's you with everybody hahah nice projection though

Nice catchy chorus
As one guy who liked even Siren Charms to another, explain me this. How is it nice? The chorus itself imo is just EXTREMELY weak, like, I was embarassed listening to it. Not sure if you listened to Death Magnetic, but its choruses blow this out of the water, and I also liked songs from St. Anger like Invsible Kid (now THAT'S a catchy song, though unnecessarily long)-

Now, of course, this is just my personal inquiry, my real problem is with a bunch of people hailing it as one of the best fucking songs they did, when it's just... a song. Even in modern Metallica standards this song is nothing more than a filler.

There is a reaction video with more than 50k views, full of likes, featuring this hardcore metal guy (at least by the looks of him) saying he already knows after these two songs that this is going to be the best Metallica record ever, period, with a bunch of wankers in the comment section more or less agreeing with him.

Like... what the actual fuck is happening?!?! I fought a lot for SC and a bit for ASOP but still, I don't think there's anyone on the board who considers any IF record released after Come Clarity to be their favorite. It says a lot when basically we are less mentally handicapped than some of these Metallica fans out there.

I am rather curious how that record will be received once it's released, and how will people look at it after 1-2 years time.
Differing opinions is great.

Not a nutcase telling people how they're wrong using a superiority complex.

Difference
I am extremely sorry you had at least one narcissist in your close family who scarred you so much, that it is your vendetta now to exterminate all of us. I behalf of said person/people in your life: I am truly sorry he/she/they oppressed you. You did not deserve it.

Now, move the fuck on or vent to your therapist. Your obsession with me is ridiculous, like you haven't met with an asshole before or idk.

Nah I just laugh at fools who think they're better than others

Hahaha its adorable you think you're so wild man, such a badass. All over the map man no one can get a hold on you dude its nuts

Everyone look out for this guy man

I don't disagree with your opinions Slave. Fine to have them and I also don't like just barbaric hating on the band. Even like some parts of Siren Charms. Yes.

You just need to stop attacking people instead of challenging opinions without acting like you're smarter or superior. People will obviously respond combatively if you continue to behave this way. If you like it, fine. Don't act surprised when you're met with resistance, though.

If one person says something, respond with a question, a different view or even a more challenging perspective. You're the only one who talks with disrespect instead. Simple.

Haha yes, now attempt to say I claim I'm some grand person who looks at you like some peasant beneath me.
Shit nigga, I thought your condescending way of trying to portray me like someone who just escaped from an asylum meant just that. What were you saying about self-awareness?
I don't disagree with your opinions Slave. Fine to have them and I also don't like just barbaric hating on the band. Even like some parts of Siren Charms. Yes.

You just need to stop attacking people instead of challenging opinions without acting like you're smarter or superior. People will obviously respond combatively if you continue to behave this way. If you like it, fine. Don't act surprised when you're met with resistance, though.

If one person says something, respond with a question, a different view or even a more challenging perspective. You're the only one who talks with disrespect instead. Simple.
I vented to myself, leaving it open for anyone to pick up the thread if they want to, or just move on and talk IF, yet these degenerate replies followed

"Jester Slave doesn't warrant a response at all. I'm pretty much just skipping everything he says. I really like both new Metallica songs and am really looking forward to the album." - I swear this guy is a badly programmed robot. He sounds as interesting as watching Wayne Rooney play these days. (In case someone doesn't follow football, sorry, soccer: Rooney is fucking lifeless)

"Oh just fuck off Jester Slave. You somehow like modern In Flames, but metallica puts out the best song they've done in years and years-- and it's "shit"-- and you mock reaction vidoes. Moth into Flame is an excellent song. You listening to Korn explains everything." - Coming from the guy who hasn't changed his calendar since 2000 and would probably blow Jesper for free.

You can't seriously expect me to take phony Cobra or butthurt for no reason Jester seriously, or give any respect to my replies to these comments. Sadly, you do expect me to do just that.

As one guy who liked even Siren Charms to another, explain me this. How is it nice? The chorus itself imo is just EXTREMELY weak, like, I was embarassed listening to it. Not sure if you listened to Death Magnetic, but its choruses blow this out of the water, and I also liked songs from St. Anger like Invsible Kid (now THAT'S a catchy song, though unnecessarily long)-

Now, of course, this is just my personal inquiry, my real problem is with a bunch of people hailing it as one of the best fucking songs they did, when it's just... a song. Even in modern Metallica standards this song is nothing more than a filler.

There is a reaction video with more than 50k views, full of likes, featuring this hardcore metal guy (at least by the looks of him) saying he already knows after these two songs that this is going to be the best Metallica record ever, period, with a bunch of wankers in the comment section more or less agreeing with him.

Like... what the actual fuck is happening?!?! I fought a lot for SC and a bit for ASOP but still, I don't think there's anyone on the board who considers any IF record released after Come Clarity to be their favorite. It says a lot when basically we are less mentally handicapped than some of these Metallica fans out there.

I am rather curious how that record will be received once it's released, and how will people look at it after 1-2 years time.

Actually I'm not a Metallica fan, like at all. I know classics of course but its not for me I guess. They have some good songs but thats just it. As a guy who hates Hetfield's vocals, I like the cleans on the chorus and that guitar riff is good enough for me. Dont know too much Metallica songs so I cant compare Moth into Flame with other songs. I'm not gonna say anything about Hardwired cause its the worst Metallica song I've ever heard (from the few Metallica songs I heard of course).

But I %100 agree with you on that reaction videos. I just hate that kind of videos. Like what the hell? I'm ignoring all the reaction videos no matter what subject is.

By the way, what do you think about the new Korn song, "A Different World" ? I was expecting a really heavy song (its heavy yeah but not as I wanted) since it has Corey Taylor in it. Like screams all over the place. Insane still remains my favorite so far.

By the way, what do you think about the new Korn song, "A Different World" ? I was expecting a really heavy song (its heavy yeah but not as I wanted) since it has Corey Taylor in it. Like screams all over the place. Insane still remains my favorite so far.
I listened to it almost right after the Metallica song, so it did not sound THAT bad, but it's really nothing special. Me too expected Corey to be unleashed, instead we got a Corey which is not Slipknot, nor Stone Sour. Waste of a guest star if you ask me.

Insane is still the best single of the record, but Rotting In Vain is close behind me. I doubt the album could surprise me as much as their previous did, but it sounds helluva solid so far. It's funny, because Untitled showed some concerns, and after Korn 3 I thought they are forever done, that record was shitty. But somehow they clinged back and I am glad!

But back to reaction videos... it's so strange. I bet if I were to watch The Truth reaction videos, it would have a bunch of people pretending to be super angry, and losing their shit. Everything is so fucking streamlined it hurts. Here is a format (reaction videos) where talented (and that talent could be being funny or whatever) individuals could express themselves, yet they are doing the same fucking shit, all of them!

And Hardwired reaction was even worse, man... there is a compilation video, and people went apeshit.... just disgusting, knowing these people have a hefty number of followers too. These are the people who deserve Metallica's sell-outness.

Korn are absolutely atrocious.

Modern Metallica? Don't care for it. Quite happy to throw on something from 1984-1990 if I want to listen to something decent from that band.

Reactions: eochaid
Korn are absolutely atrocious.
The first two songs from their 2013 record (Prey For Me, Love & Meth) - funnily, none of which were singles apparently - are pretty dope. Not a huge Korn fan, just like with Metallica, I like a bunch of songs, but not listening to whole records.

As for In Flames, I'm not sure if they are going to release more singles. SC had two before release as well. My guess is one more song.

I find Korn insanely boring. Vocals are just awful. I can hardly rag on Anders' cleans and then say I like Jonathan Davis :D

I used to think freak on a leash and twisted transistor were okay when I was drunk, but I'd never listen to them sober.

It's fair to say when I'm sober, they are irrelevant.

Posted yesterday btw

Will absolutely never grow tired of this song. Bass turned up + keyboard effect higher in the mix = chills every time

Reactions: AtotheK
The first two songs from their 2013 record (Prey For Me, Love & Meth) - funnily, none of which were singles apparently - are pretty dope. Not a huge Korn fan, just like with Metallica, I like a bunch of songs, but not listening to whole records.

I liked that dubstep album so much, it was something new and even though everyone talking shit about it, I think they have awesome songs on that album.

It's fair to say when I'm sober, they are irrelevant.

Huh, been listening this song these days now. (Sober and Irrelevant) It's actually great song, didnt listened it so much before.

And one more question, am I the only one who doesnt like Only For The Weak that much? Ok its a good song, nice main riff,catchy. But its not a Deliver Us for me. (Which is best IF song)

Only For The Weak is the song that got me into In Flames, 10 years before Deliver Us even existed :D

Is it their best song? Nah, probably not, but of their older catalog it's probably the one that translates best to a live performance. Crowds dig it as much as the nu hits, which is unusual for a song of that era.

First heard when was 12yrs old

Never heard anything like it before. Guitar melody + keyboard melody harmonizing on the studio version sold me. I always liked electronics in my metal so I will always dig it.Heavy but still smooth and catchy. The way Anders did vocals on the verses in studio version really leads into the bridge nicely, where it builds up back to the chorus each time pretty powerfully.

If you're going to make a catchy metal track, only for the weak is definitely one way how to

Reactions: eochaid
I like Only For The Weak, also one of the songs that lured me into IF. Has a lot of sentimental value too, like watching a Youtube video (!!!!! it was an amazing feat alone back then) about an OFTW live performance with my cousins and we were just giggling to each other in awe. Good times.

Couldn't really rate it objectively, as it has been burned into me as that sacred song. The live audio from their DVD however sucks ass, and by that I mean Anders. And funny you mention Deliver Us, because it's also terribly sang on the DVD.

The tale of a bitter man, here I am... - love that line!