IN FLAMES new album being released by the end of 2016

Slave what the actual fuck are you on about? It's just a normal Bjorn solo, nothing special, but not offensive (the mixing on the solo section is however) why do you think thete is some multiple guitar leads)/ tracks foolery? It's got a rhythm riff obviously played by Niclas, and the Solo. That's all there is to it

Reactions: JesterSlaveSucks
...and who says Niclas is even playing that rhythm part? In the studio everything can be recorded by one guitarist.

So guys I'm trying to get the right lyrics for the Through My Eyes. This what I got so far. Any help would be awesome.

Verse 1:

You did me wrong and I applauded you
--- blade that I pierce through

Now hiding from the world outside
Trying to create magic for the pacified

Pre Chorus:

You never felt the answers
----- that you my friend
Did you find yourself lost
In the world we swore to protect

Chorus:

If you could see it
If you could it through my eyes
Why are we so different?
--------- feeling
--------------- to know what it was like
Then maybe you'll understand

Verse 2:

You always ---- prefer to keep me on distance
So no wonder its -----

I don't know if you guys read Blabbermouth, but usually on any In Flames article there's literally 9 out of 10 negative comments. The new article for Through My Eyes has more positive than negative comments. Obviously the negative ones are usually trolls but still, remarkable amount of positive comments. Some guy saying it might be the first album he likes since Come Clarity. Just shows how weird people perceive all of IF albums and which ones people think are shit and which ones people like.

Man,

Abnegation(record version)
Condemned
Move Through me
Enter Tragedy
Darker Times

are all fucking good with proper EQ settings.

All of them follow the winning formula I described earlier today.

When I refer to the "simplified" type structure that works for IF... These songs each fit those characteristics and each do it well. As does The End.

I personally feel if Through My Eyes chorus was screamed in Sounds of a Playground or Sense of Purpose style, then I'd deff like the song more. I'm trying, but still having trouble getting into it solely because of the particular style the chorus is sung.

The screams in the verses and even the bridge are good

Reactions: AtotheK
Gotta say I am digging the new tune. I have been listening to a lot of Skid Row lately. I am hearing a lot of an 80's glam rock feeling in this. Just certain parts. The new album won't hit me hard off of an initial listen but I have a feeling it will grow on me. I respect IF for continuing to put out albums that all have a completely different emotional vibe to them. And I dig Anders" vocals. Raw, Grittty; I hear him aging and actually becoming more of a singer. I don't think his vocals are produced as much as everyone thinks they are. Yes I hear the vocal effect during the Bridge. That is just an effect to make that part stand out on it's own. The solo, yes,...is mixed way to loud.

Best song out of the three in my opinion. And it is just my OPINION! It doesn't mean that anyone else's is wrong!

Oh and I should have added...Skid Row got labeled as a Hair metal band when I feel they had much more going on. Something different! Just like Tesla, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Guns' and Roses. Etc.

I don't pay attention to babblermouth comments. They are negative for 100% of the bands.
Yeah I know that was my point. But there are bands where there are next to none troll/negative comments also, I was just surprised that there were so many positive ones this time.

Slave what the actual fuck are you on about? It's just a normal Bjorn solo, nothing special, but not offensive (the mixing on the solo section is however) why do you think thete is some multiple guitar leads)/ tracks foolery? It's got a rhythm riff obviously played by Niclas, and the Solo. That's all there is to it
2:06
2:23

How on earth are these the same guitars? Especially when the riff that starts at 2:06 can be heard during the 2:23 solo as well, just more quietly.

2:06
2:23

How on earth are these the same guitars? Especially when the riff that starts at 2:06 can be heard during the 2:23 solo as well, just more quietly.
In studio they can copy and paste and edit whatever and however they want. So it be the same guitar (Bjorn's). The same thing happens with the vocals sometimes. When you have one note that goes one and suddenly you hear another note starting to build up on the previous one. as if there are two singers. It's just studio stuff man.

There are 3 guitars playing during the solo on SOAPF's title track (rhythm and 2 solos) but when they play that live they just do the 2 solos I think. Also, on almost all of Clayman there are 2 distinct vocal tracks going on like all the time. Anders recorded screams and recorded a kind of talking thing and they put them together. But obviously they don't do that live. A lot of bands do this type of stuff.

I just don't understand how can you transition from one sound to another with one guitar. And I'm not just talking about the solo being louder, it's a whole different tone.

I just don't understand how can you transition from one sound to another with one guitar. And I'm not just talking about the solo being louder, it's a whole different tone.
For the same reason that you hear more than one anders on the songs. Think about that.

It's the same guitar with a different pedal.

Jesus, makes my head spin almost harder than when I first heard the ending to Jester Script Transfigured.

Am also sad, because I thought I could see some Niclas spotlight live :(

Why are we even talking about this guitar thing? It's just simple studio stuff. Live, Bjorn will wah the shit out of that solo, and Niclas will do the rhythm.

Reactions: AtotheK and eochaid
Jesus, makes my head spin almost harder than when I first heard the ending to Jester Script Transfigured.

Am also sad, because I thought I could see some Niclas spotlight live :(
That's the role that they decided for him. You can always go see engel