IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

So many leaks. Very exciting. Hoping for good things.

I am optimistic that this will be a better album than Battles and I shall be back in board the In Flames pain train.

Also, the best Black Metal ever produced are the Wikipedia entries surrounding Mayhem and its members.

Reactions: DE4life
Boy 2 leaks I haven't heard yet, I, The Mask and Burn, can't wait to hear them.

Voices I have now heard tho, and overall... Its a good song. Intro is way too long, and the random "pause" between the second chorus and the solo is annoying. The vocals sound kinda forced in the verses at times, as if he's struggling to do it, but I enjoy it on the whole. I am going to now become a solar panel and use all your hate to fuel me, because I like the chorus, unironically. It's nothing special, but it's decent. 7/10

Well, I live in Spain...
Your Hesus is no match for Aragorn The Great:
1352728500.jpg

Maybe she was just trolling cause I can't find anything either with my elite level detective skills.
Perhaps it was Papa Roach's Burn. It's what Anders could aim at nowadays.

Have found I, The Mask finally!

Wow. Song completely had me hooked... Until the clean vocals came in. Chorus is just dull. Kinda kills the momentum the song had built up. Mabye i'll grow to it with repeat listens, who knows. Either way, 6.5/10. Seriously hyped for the album now though as if the rest of the songs are voices/IAA level, or at least I, TM level, then I will enjoy it

Reactions: Ilias7 and ciko_gfb
I will be abstaining from leaks this time. It is my belief that one must save oneself for the official release date. And I can never be alone with any band that isn’t In Flames.

Have found I, The Mask finally!

Wow. Song completely had me hooked... Until the clean vocals came in. Chorus is just dull. Kinda kills the momentum the song had built up. Mabye i'll grow to it with repeat listens, who knows. Either way, 6.5/10. Seriously hyped for the album now though as if the rest of the songs are voices/IAA level, or at least I, TM level, then I will enjoy it

I agree that the chorus does fuck that song over. I wish they'd just do a whole song with growls rather than always going to the clean chorus.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
I agree that the chorus does fuck that song over. I wish they'd just do a whole song with growls rather than always going to the clean chorus.
Flashbacks to Eraser, fucking loved that track. Tilt also even though it had semi-cleans in the chorus.

Honestly think there is a chance we get this wihh this album, not guaranteeing it, but in 4 (3 excluding the all clean this is our house) songs we've got pretty much more screaming than across all of battles

Reactions: Jaymzkrueger