IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

He was yes. Also since we're linking Anders side-stuff here's him doing vocals for the French Black Metal band Grievance, he did vocals on 3 tracks, it was during Colony era in 1999 and it's probably the most brutal he's ever sounded IMO.

Just check that list. Though he's not done production in the last few years. He also has acompany involved with music though I don't remember if it's management or a record label.

He was yes. Also since we're linking Anders side-stuff here's him doing vocals for the French Black Metal band Grievance, he did vocals on 3 tracks, it was during Colony era in 1999 and it's probably the most brutal he's ever sounded IMO.

Yeah i remember that, black metal Anders

Didn't knew about those. Interesting.

He did a lot of producing/engineering during late 90s and early 2000s. I believe he was employed at Fredmans studio for a couple years, or at least partly worked there. Just check his Misc Staff section on encyclopedia metallum and you'll see all the shit he's done.

I think that the last he produced was, probably, come clarity. It's a shame.

No. It was engel's absolute design in 2007.

I'm sad I never got to hear the Anders track on the Gojira Sea Shepherd EP that never got released, they only released 1 of 4 tracks, but supposedly they're supposed to release it in the future. It was done during like 2010~ so will be interesting what type of vocals Anders did, most likely no clean vocals.

So I finally read through the 15 pages of vomit to understand I was trolled. Congratulations lol.
Well no one knows if she was trolling or not, but most likely yes. Only way she'd have it is if someone with a press copy personally sent it to her

Reactions: Vermyn