IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

They're like the song. Forgettable.

What annoys me is that they can do much better. They just need time and focus.

They're like the song. Forgettable.

What annoys me is that they can do much better. They just need time and focus.

Well at this point, I like what I'm hearing so far. (Even the "house" :D ). They always can do better, but thats the life isnt it?

I dont really know what you guys expect from them but this new one has some old vibes, like CC or some shit. It's heavy, its melodic. Thats what makes IF what it is. So what can you expect anyway?

As I said, at least it's metal. It's just the repetitive structure, riffs... And that chorus. The chorus does not talk abou in flames of Anders. It's crearly a producers work and heavily influenced by american bands.

The song is meh. But the chorus ruins it for me.

Holy shit I'm surrounded by idiots

I'm going to just wait until we get more In Flames news to look at this shit, y'all too petty and too harsh, all at the same time. Fuck. Today this place has gone from being the only place on the Internet to have a sensible discussion about In Flames to being more cancerous than Facebook comment sections. Chill out guys, seriously. How hard can it be to to talk abort some music without beint cunts to each other. You're being even bigger dicks by criticising observations that sister left. FUCK.

Edit: the term "Beta Cuck" jusy got used unironically. I'm done.
Amen Brother!!!
"Today this place has gone from being the only place on the Internet to have a sensible discussion about In Flames to being more cancerous than Facebook comment sections"!!! (Dig this comment!)
The ONLY reason I stay on this thread at this juncture is for new In Flames music! I got away from social media, the news, Facebook, etc, years ago for a reason!... Not to come HERE, and continually read a saturation of negative and toxic comments from a bunch of emotionally damaged adults! I have plenty of unhealthy issues that I am working on, yet Jesus fucking Christ! It's like dealing with children! Oh, except a child would bring me joy!! The whole point of this thread!

Meaning that you're here for the leak and will leave as soon as it's been released. This we all knew.

I never really liked Passenger, it's just to boring for me. I tried to hear Niclas voice it's kind of hard though, it must be very low in the mix, cause I can only really hear Anders distinctly.
You're not funny.
Yes I am. My mum has confirmed that as well.
Of course I did. Dreadlocks + a face that looks like Anders' + shitty photo quality which makes it look like an ancient band photo. If I had a hundred dollars and I had to bet on whether it's actually you or Anders in the picture, I'd still say it's Anders.
Hmm

I never really liked Passenger, it's just to boring for me. I tried to hear Niclas voice it's kind of hard though, it must be very low in the mix, cause I can only really hear Anders distinctly.

I like them. They're different, original. Anders is heavily influenced there by classic pop rock and while keeping it original.

Yes I am. My mum has confirmed that as well.

I want evidence of this. Your mother does not count as evidence. Mothers will say anything to keep their children happy.

I like them. They're different, original. Anders is heavily influenced there by classic pop rock and while keeping it original.

I want evidence of this. Your mother does not count as evidence. Mothers will say anything to keep their children happy.
People have told me I should do stand-up. Don't try to discredit the only good feature I have in life, that's just rude.