IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

Here is my fav one from boring battles

my favourite off battles is hear until forever 'when I look at you I'm seeing meeee' so epic man

hqdefault.jpg

PS: @krofius knows so much personal info regarding the band, that I could easily believe he is Anders. Although, he despises House so there is no way that this is true.
Plot Twist: Anders actually hates this stuff and Bjorn is forcing him to do them.
It's just public information and research mate.

Or you can just look at my profile picture and you can see that I'm obviously Anders
Like here

What's funny about this one is, it's from like January 2006 or something and P3 Guld is a music awards show in Sweden, so basically barely anyone in the audience even knows them and definitely doesn't like that type of music, which is so funny because at 2:11 He says ''All Darin fans put your hands up in the air'', Darin at the time was a teen pop singer

Reactions: Ilias7
He is Anders. This is why he keeps on making bad music, because he loves this forum so much. He knows that's the only way to keep it alive. And he loves us all, except Cjko.

I'm not Anders, however it is Anders in my profile picture yes. I don't remember where I found the picture, probably from using wayback machine and looking at band photos from back in the day. It's probably early 2002 or late 2001 when he got the dreads.