IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

I like that song but I can make an effort.

Also probably worst IF video ever. Wtf was that about?

Because it’s literally fanfiction.

Publishing a compilation of fan videos isn’t a bad idea, but unfortunately IF did not receive good material from the masses.

I award In Flames 0 Blame Points for this Music Video.

I award In Flames Fans 7599 Blame Points for failing Anders, Bjorn, Niclas, Peter, and Daniel on a personal and spiritual level.

How can you not hate life when you are fully aware that you spent countless of hours, days, months and years to study and work to get to where you are now, while that motherfucker is stealing a living with his 20$ camera and absolute lack of creativity or vision?

The way he edited that compilation is amateurish. There's no flow. There's no rythm. There should've been some real editing of the videos to make them an all. Instead we've got some random images going one after another.

I don’t think he’s bad. Just weird. His At the Gates and Dark Tranquillity videos are also bizarre but it’s not like I’m watching home movies on VHS (“Artifacts of the Black Rain”).

Did he do the “Save Me” video? That video actually saved the song for me, not even kidding. It’s like “The Quiet Place” meets Saw.

I don’t think he’s bad. Just weird. His At the Gates and Dark Tranquillity videos are also bizarre but it’s not like I’m watching home movies on VHS (“Artifacts of the Black Rain”).

Did he do the “Save Me” video? That video actually saved the song for me, not even kidding. It’s like “The Quiet Place” meets Saw.
He did it.

Reactions: ThePhobiac